What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You'd think a loss to the drags couldn't get any worse?

Had my oldest mates 40th b'day in Kograh Bay so I couldn't get down to the game (lucky?).
Set the IQ on to tape the game, reckoned i'd be at home about 2am to watch it sloshed.
Turned the phone off about 7pm so the usual messages didn't come through.
About 1am all the lifts back to the city went so the sleepover was in place.
Absinthe came out and had a few shots, sitting down, stood up and collapsed onto the still burning Webber and burnt the skin off one arm, ice on it and back into the fray.
Conked out on a lounge at 4.30, woke up about 10 to see another mate on the other lounge with all the tackle in the world exposed, definitely not pretty.
"f**k that, i'm gettin a cab." Turned the phone on and there were a bazillion messages and missed calls, "Caarnts, they knew i didnt wanna know the score!"
First message from girl at home, "please call as soon as you can" second one similar wording but more desperate, third on, "where the f**k are you?!???"
Right what the farks up? call her, we'd been robbed and the door had been smashed in and could not close so she'd had to stay up all night, (she got home from work at 11.30).
Ok so get a cab home and they'd been junkies, couple of laptops, cameras, ipods, blackberry's gone.
She goes to bed to get some sleep, i put the teev on to watch the game, its 16-0 up to them and i get a message from a mate askin how i went last night, i said, "it was f**ked, we got robbed" his reply, "how do you get robbed at 38-0?"
"Thanks a farkin lot!"
TV off.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Had my oldest mates 40th b'day in Kograh Bay so I couldn't get down to the game (lucky?).
Set the IQ on to tape the game, reckoned i'd be at home about 2am to watch it sloshed.
Turned the phone off about 7pm so the usual messages didn't come through.
About 1am all the lifts back to the city went so the sleepover was in place.
Absinthe came out and had a few shots, sitting down, stood up and collapsed onto the still burning Webber and burnt the skin off one arm, ice on it and back into the fray.
Conked out on a lounge at 4.30, woke up about 10 to see another mate on the other lounge with all the tackle in the world exposed, definitely not pretty.
"f**k that, i'm gettin a cab." Turned the phone on and there were a bazillion messages and missed calls, "Caarnts, they knew i didnt wanna know the score!"
First message from girl at home, "please call as soon as you can" second one similar wording but more desperate, third on, "where the f**k are you?!???"
Right what the farks up? call her, we'd been robbed and the door had been smashed in and could not close so she'd had to stay up all night, (she got home from work at 11.30).
Ok so get a cab home and they'd been junkies, couple of laptops, cameras, ipods, blackberry's gone.
She goes to bed to get some sleep, i put the teev on to watch the game, its 16-0 up to them and i get a message from a mate askin how i went last night, i said, "it was f**ked, we got robbed" his reply, "how do you get robbed at 38-0?"
"Thanks a farkin lot!"
TV off.

Hmmm. How many of those left before 11:30? How many knew your place was empty?

<<insert Twilight Zone theme again>>

gregstar

Referee
start circulating the suspect's image mate.

they sooner he's located, the sooner you'll get your gear back.

DexterJackson.jpg

Hmmm. How many of those left before 11:30? How many knew your place was empty?

<<insert Twilight Zone theme again>>

man i tell ya it gets worse.
there's a Uni student house two doors up, they had a massive party and they were all in the lane and out the front, when the girl asked them if they saw anyone, they replied, "oh yeah we saw a bloke on a bike carrying a bag come out"
I mean wtf is this country coming to when the "leaders" of tomorrow cant put two shytes together.
not to mention that the door broken was glass and it was actually smashed.
oh well, the good ole trusty mac has come outta the boxes.

Frenzy.

Immortal
man i tell ya it gets worse.
there's a Uni student house two doors up, they had a massive party and they were all in the lane and out the front, when the girl asked them if they saw anyone, they replied, "oh yeah we saw a bloke on a bike carrying a bag come out"
I mean wtf is this country coming to when the "leaders" of tomorrow cant put two shytes together.
not to mention that the door broken was glass and it was actually smashed.
oh well, the good ole trusty mac has come outta the boxes.

Well that's the irony. These uni try hards purportedly have brains. I wouldn't feed any of them. Paper qualified theorists without a grain of common sense and an entitled attitude that let's them think the world is all about them.

How the fugg would uni students put 2 and 2 together and come up with robbery? They probably helped the villains carry the shyte out!

/berley up

Jubileeboy

First Grade
BBB,

Sorry to hear that man...it sucks - the break-in...

But jeez that was a funny story...and oh-so descriptive

All the best dude

BBB,

Sorry to hear that man...it sucks - the break-in...

But jeez that was a funny story...and oh-so descriptive

All the best dude

where were you on satdy night J-Lee Boy???
there were three people from Coolum at the party!!!!!!!
are you mates with Da Soup??????

cheers
:lol: