What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YOU'ER GOING DOWN

0neye

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

xwizit

Juniors
35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: 35-0 :lol: :lol: v

Dragon21

Juniors
Catic was offside... They have been consistant on that all year..

however, Gasnier scored.. Was no obstruction..

Spewing Fitler scored that try!

Jimmy

Juniors
Dragon21 said:

It is now 9 days since the Rooster Dragon game and the Gasnier no try incident has been discussed in depth. I have not heard one commentator who now believes it was anything but the correct decision by the video ref. He had no option but disallow the try because Gasnier ran through the space created by the decoy runner. The rule, even if it is a bad rule, states clearly that you are not permitted to do it. I know Nathan Brown believed at the time both the Gasnier and Catic "tries" were scored but it is now believed by the " experts " that the video ref got both decisions correct.

m0j0

Bench
Jimmy said:
Dragon21 said:

It is now 9 days since the Rooster Dragon game and the Gasnier no try incident has been discussed in depth. I have not heard one commentator who now believes it was anything but the correct decision by the video ref. He had no option but disallow the try because Gasnier ran through the space created by the decoy runner. The rule, even if it is a bad rule, states clearly that you are not permitted to do it. I know Nathan Brown believed at the time both the Gasnier and Catic "tries" were scored but it is now believed by the " experts " that the video ref got both decisions correct.

Besides, while they have been consistent on the offside rule all year, it's been evidenced that they have also been consistent on the obstruction rule. Didn't hear any complaints from the Dragqueens when Penrith were denied a try for a very similar incident the week before.