What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youngsters coming through

I've said it beofre and I'll say it again keep an eye out for these youngsters.

Tim Smith= (flegg)He is destined for 1st grade u can see it in the way he plays, good organising halfback, reads the play so well, passing and kicking game are excellent, including defence.

Feleti Matteo= (flegg)Lock, A mix of Jason Smith and Jim Dymock all rolled into enough said.

Blake green= (s.g ball) 5/8, this boy has got it he will play 1st grade in the near future he has heaps of skill, he can put players away with beaut passes, excellent kicking game, reads the play so well. I predict that he will be pla1st Div by the end of the year.

Jarrod Hayne (Harold Mathews) Fullback, Well what can I say this kid is Magic. Fast with a Swerve, Sidestep ,excellent strong defence , strength and skill. He scores amazing trys in the last 2 games that I have seen him play.

All the above players clearly stood out yesterday and not only yesterday but on each occasion that I have seen them play.

Tim Smith and Blake Green half/ 5/8 combo in the future is not out of the question.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yeah! Jake you beat me to the punch all the players mentioned are class acts no doub't about that.

I said earlier this week that Feleti is a Dymick clone but the special thing about this boy is he has alot of Jason Smith in him as well, we must sign this kid right away and tie him up for a few years.

The "Hillgirls" have adopted a new pet in Jarryd Hayne who for 15years of age is a freak at fullback.

other kids to watch out for.
Brendon Oake
Joel Reddy [Rockets son]
Zeb Taia
Luke O'Dwyer
Jeramiah Pai
Brett Delaney

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
he bleed, and he spewed, it was top notch!!! :D
oh, and he played some damn good footy too... :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Well, that was all pretty spot on! Three of the four mentioned are going great, T Smith is our first grade half, Hayne is in firsts and will (you would think) play fullback next year, and Blake Green has re-signed and appears to be our planned five-eighth for next year. 3 out 0f 4 is pretty darn good, and even Feleti still has a chance to come good, he certainly has the talent. Maybe Jake should be our talent scout...

Stagger eel

Staff member
accept for the Jeramiah Pai bit :lol: #-o

I don't give a sh*t what you say Jake, the best player coming through is not Green, Inu, Hayne,Taia, Hauraki or Keating.

It's a kid by the name of Tony Williams.. Freak with a capital "F"

eelavation said:

I don't give a sh*t what you say Jake, the best player coming through is not Green, Inu, Hayne,Taia, Hauraki or Keating.

Yeah I had Tony down in a few other Posts but i can't find them.

I remember watching him play on the wing in the HM with hayne, keating and the crew. He was that Good. I still have the Harold Mathews Grand Final game on tape.

Bazal

Post Whore
eelavation said:

From what I've seen of Williams (not that much I admit) I'm inclined to agree. The kid is an astounding talent. For mine though, Hayne, Inu and Green just pip him for now. That in itself is scary though, given the difference in the level at which they play!

Tony Williams will be devestating. He is very strong and has an awesome off load. He just needs to be more consistant and go looking for the ball.

Stagger eel

Staff member
don't be at all shocked if Tony Williams plays first grade at some time next season, he has the physical attributes to play both centre and backrow and has neat step in him.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
My first vision of Tony Williams was playing as a school boy last year. I said straight away that he could be as good as Sonny Bill. Big call, perhaps??

Stagger eel

Staff member
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
My first vision of Tony Williams was playing as a school boy last year. I said straight away that he could be as good as Sonny Bill. Big call, perhaps??

I tried to refrain myself from using the same comparison but it was difficult, I think SBW has it over him as a junior.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
eelavation said:
I tried to refrain myself from using the same comparison but it was difficult, I think SBW has it over him as a junior.

Yeah you are probably right. Was more hope on my part than anything else

Hurriflatch

Referee
Considering the players that have left and at this stage the fact they haven't been replaced if Parra get more then a couple of injuries Williams should play 1st grade next year

Would like to see him get a bit more gametime in reggies 1st tho.

Latest posts