What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 06 sacrifices

Mahlidad

Juniors
Thought id get my first thread up!

How many Sharks games did you attend in 06

I got all 12 home game fixtures and 5 wonderful CSSC trips. For a total of 17.

A bit down on last year but will pick it up next year...hopefully like the team! :sarcasm:

Sharkie™

Juniors
i went to 4, but i live 2 hours drive and my mates would rather get pissed locally then travel all the way to watch a sharks game.

Bundy

Juniors
Macca has done 28 straight! Dedication.

I missed Panthers away, Manly at home & NZ away. for a Total of 21... and as many hangovers!

*edit. Sorry Macca... 48 straight!

shark_girl

Juniors
One :(

Cowboys game in Townsville. Had saved up for the finals series, but that never happened unfortunatly.

Next year will be a different story however. :D

vs rabbitohs at toyota
vs canberra at canberra
vs roosters at sfs
vs canberra at toyota

they played sh*t against souths and only just won. beat raiders well in canberra.
terrible against roosters. likewise against raiders at toyta. interestingly niether dykes or kimmorley featured in the best performance i saw.

The Nulla

Juniors

Only missed Melbourne, NZ and Cowboys AWAY

Best win: Sharks 30 Dragons 12 at home. Closely followed by our flogging of Penrith away.

McLovin

Staff member
I only go when we play the Dogs (most of my mates are Dogs fans). So, once this year...

jc155776

Coach
its all your fault coolum you bastard... :p

Got to the Townsville game. Was tthe best night of the year.

Next year will hopefully get to the Brissie, Goldy, Townsville games plus one more in Sydney.

One. The Brissie loss. The start of the rot setting in. Was going to come to Sydney for a game, but the standard of Sharks footy decided me against it.

ali

Bench
I only missed Souths at home and Cows, NZ, Storm and Canberra away. So that's 19. Knights was the best, closely followed by Penrith. Parts of the losses to Wests and Drags were also brilliant, more for off the field than on the field reasons. In fact every CSSC trip was awesome.

Latest posts