What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 1-6-7-9.

boo_boo

Juniors
Today was a game that the Roosters were in a position to win but let it go & all your main play-makers were average at the best.
I think Brian Smith needs to consider his sides needs a bit more & make some positional changes especially in these positions.
Honest toilers like Aubusson, Myles, Conn, Graham & Ryles cant do it all on their own & if the creativity of Carney, Anasta, Pearce & Minichello is wasted then you start to play the negative football that we seen today.
I would expect to see Carney moved closer to the action & Minichello back to fullback with Anasta at lock & Jones at hooker.

Monk

Referee
1. Mini
6. Carney
7. Pearce
9. Koups
13. Anasta.

I have always been against the move to lock for Anasta, but it is time. I think Koups is doing a solid job at hooker for now, so i'd leave him there.

boo_boo

Juniors
I have just started to see the value of James Aubusson so whilst he is out i think that Koups is more value from the bench but just lacks that consistency to be able to maintain good service from dummy-half for the full 80 minutes.
There is no doubting he is a player that has a place in the top 17 but i think he is of more value to Easts coming of the bench.
Brunton had a usefull game when he came on so maybe he might also be in consideration