What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 2005 team

SP

Bench
1. Wesser
2. Lewis
3. Ata
4. Galea
5. Rooney
6. Campbell
7. Gower
8. Clinton
9. Priddis
10. Ross
11. Galuvao
12. Puletua
13. Rodney

14. Waterhouse
15. Swain
16. Aiton
17. Pritchard

Paul aiton is a shock, but he is a bloody good player, ive seen him play a couple of times up here when he played for Caboolture (before he was brought down to penrith)

Big Artie

Juniors
Big Artie is a hybrid cross of PK & Fibro,he actually does know something about the game unlike fibro, must b PK influence, Nothink blew up in my face mayb critty's :lol:

Big Artie

Juniors
1.Wesser. 2.Clayton. 3.Lewis 4.Ben rogers, 5.Rooney. 6 PC 7.Gowie. 13.Swain(if ok otherwise Waterhouse. 12.Tony P. 11.Prichard. 10.Ross 9.Priddis. 8.clinton.

Bench. Joe, Rodney,Galea, Swain/Waterhouse

as we all know a lack of centres thats why a gave rogers a go, perhaps he could defend at 5/8 and then attack outside PC, Galea is another option however they appear to be grooming him 4 the pack & interchange. Its a great side barring injury hammer time ;-)

SP

Bench
aiton can also cover half and center

but he prefers hooker, and is also a goalkicker

mightypanther

Juniors
PK wrote:

1. Kiwipanther
2. Savage Panther
3. Parra Panther
4. Lainey
5. Kaza_79
6. Fibro Man
7. PK (C)
8. Rhino
9. Caged Panther
10. Big Artie
11. Predator
12. Big Mick
13. Panther Craig

14. Pantherjim
15. Big Panther Cool
16. The Mighty Panther
17. Pepstar_87

Coach: mightypanther

Cheergirls: Panthers_gurl, Pantherschik, wildkat, panther mark, jcbenny & canyoudigit

I'm glad to see that you have recognised my superior intelligence PK.
and you have chosen me as coach.

I must say that I am a VERY hands on type of coach too, so I like to personally
check out the credentials of each and everyone of my boys.......
thyikes.gif
:oops: :mrgreen:

Mmmmm.........Girds.......Joely.......Lewis......Fats.......Benny.......mmmmmmmm
thwoohoo.gif
thwoohoo.gif

Ooooops...........wrong team.......sooorrrryyyy...... :oops: :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Big Artie said:
1.Wesser. 2.Clayton. 3.Lewis 4.Ben rogers, 5.Rooney. 6 PC 7.Gowie. 13.Swain(if ok otherwise Waterhouse. 12.Tony P. 11.Prichard. 10.Ross 9.Priddis. 8.clinton.

Bench. Joe, Rodney,Galea, Swain/Waterhouse

as we all know a lack of centres thats why a gave rogers a go, perhaps he could defend at 5/8 and then attack outside PC, Galea is another option however they appear to be grooming him 4 the pack & interchange. Its a great side barring injury hammer time ;-)

Interesting pick with Rogers. I like it. ;-) Must be my influence! :lol: Rogers needs to lose his frustrations and giving away silly penalties, seems to be a flaw which can be corrected with time.

Big Artie is a hybrid cross of PK & Fibro,he actually does know something about the game unlike fibro, must b PK influence, Nothink blew up in my face mayb critty's
Aww... what you done with Critty now! ;-)

I'm glad to see that you have recognised my superior intelligence PK.
and you have chosen me as coach.
I thought you would like that MP! :D