What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 2nd team.

Choppies

Coach
I was just wondering what everyones 2nd AFL team is?

I support Hawthorn and my 2nd team is Collingwood.

CyberKev

Staff member
Stormin Norman said:
i'm not 10 years old so i dont have a 2nd - 9th fav teams

Looks like I'm a thirtysomething going on ten year old then, as I have a soft spot for the Tigers.

stevo

Juniors
Not so much a second fav but like CyberKev it more like a soft spot and it's for the Hawks. They've got the best team song going round (cept Eagles of course) We're a happy team at Hawthorn, We're the mighty flying Hawks........................

stevo

Juniors
Hey twizzle is it just me or do half the wankers that turn up to the Lions home games not really give a crap about the game it's self but just turn up cause it seems to be the 'in' thing to do. I'm sick of the droves of Lions supporters leaving part way through the 4th just because the Lions are losing. It shits me big time. Must be a Qld thing. Same thing happens at Broncos games.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
stevo said:
Hey twizzle is it just me or do half the wankers that turn up to the Lions home games not really give a crap about the game it's self but just turn up cause it seems to be the 'in' thing to do. I'm sick of the droves of Lions supporters leaving part way through the 4th just because the Lions are losing. It sh*ts me big time. Must be a Qld thing. Same thing happens at Broncos games.

dunno Steveo, I haven't been to a Lions game, but Brisdbane is a one team town, so you could be onto something.

I live in Tweed Heads, not far from Dizzy Brizzy

meltiger

First Grade
No question about it, whoever happens to be playing Collingwood.

Unless they are playing Essendon, then you cannot help but barrack for a violent, injury riddled draw.

stevo

Juniors
meltiger said:
No question about it, whoever happens to be playing Collingwood.

Unless they are playing Essendon, then you cannot help but barrack for a violent, injury riddled draw.

So true :lol:

stevo

Juniors
Twizzle said:
stevo said:
Hey twizzle is it just me or do half the wankers that turn up to the Lions home games not really give a crap about the game it's self but just turn up cause it seems to be the 'in' thing to do. I'm sick of the droves of Lions supporters leaving part way through the 4th just because the Lions are losing. It sh*ts me big time. Must be a Qld thing. Same thing happens at Broncos games.

dunno Steveo, I haven't been to a Lions game, but Brisdbane is a one team town, so you could be onto something.

I live in Tweed Heads, not far from Dizzy Brizzy

You should so make the trip one day. Well worth it. Great place to watch a game. Not really a bad seat in the joint. I'm going to Eagle the game this year. We'll win and the Lions supporters will cry again. I love it when they cry.

Latest posts