What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

your average first grader

insider

Juniors
gets how much a year?
my guess is 60-80

but im thinking, for a player whos had a few good years at roosters or such, then gets cut, and one single club, and only one club, picks him up- how much do they pay him????

say your a player who peaked in the yr 2000, played country origin, disrespected by no man
but in the yr 2004 you were just a lukewarm player, and you got shafted and picked up by souths, a player with a rep from a past long ago, do you then devalue a lot? or is there some pride thing in place, wherein your forced into retirement to preserve your reputation or something???

feel me?

RABK

Referee
Fringe first grader - $30,000 - $80,000
Average first grader - $80,000 - $120,000
Established first grader / former rep $120,000 - $180,000
Current Rep player- $180,000 - $300,000
Superstar / international - $300,000 - $500,000

avsterooster

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:
Fringe first grader - $30,000 - $80,000
Average first grader - $80,000 - $120,000
Established first grader / former rep $120,000 - $180,000
Current Rep player- $180,000 - $300,000
Superstar / international - $300,000 - $500,000

spot on

insider

Juniors
dont listen to chemicalstorm, hes a crazy man

i was thinking a player of the calibre of jaon smith [before we realised he was good] or shane marteene, or fletch, watts, brett grogan?

insider

Juniors
exactly

so when he gets shafted by his team
how much money he on?

and assuming no one has wanted him for the past yr, how much money is he being paid

these are ll questions running through my mind

number8

Juniors
Can you put a value on experience, a level head & leadership?

Well yeah................. you can, but I've got no idea as to what it would be!

iggy plop

First Grade
insider said:
gets how much a year?
my guess is 60-80

but im thinking, for a player whos had a few good years at roosters or such, then gets cut, and one single club, and only one club, picks him up- how much do they pay him????

say your a player who peaked in the yr 2000, played country origin, disrespected by no man
but in the yr 2004 you were just a lukewarm player, and you got shafted and picked up by souths, a player with a rep from a past long ago, do you then devalue a lot? or is there some pride thing in place, wherein your forced into retirement to preserve your reputation or something???

feel me?

Players better than Joe Rockcoconut are on 50 K plus. Players with the same or lesser ability are in premier league for Souths.

insider

Juniors
iggy plop said:
Players better than Joe Rockcoconut are on 50 K plus. Players with the same or lesser ability are in premier league for Souths.

lol were u on the piss when you wrote this

jd and coke n the rocks with a cigar in the other hand?