What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your desktop

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
There's a thread like this in the FFB, but seeing is this is a graphic artists little "studio" shall we say... I thought I'd start one here.

This is my latest :)

dodge-30apr2007.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
I certainly do use Vista :)

And Dani, you're birthday is teh shiz.

thickos

First Grade
I'm confused as to what's the background and what's a vista widget Dodge... did you make a new wallpaper each week or does it just update in bits and pieces?

Timmah

Staff member
I update it in bits and bobs tbh, I usually keep a standard design and just update certain panels as I go... every now and again I get bored and completely change designs but yeah, it's all self made - just a .bmp image I created in PSP.

Vista gadgets are just part of the program that comes standard with it - Windows Sidebar - all the different types of ones you can get are at www.windowsvista.com, then click on Downloads > Windows Vista Gadget Gallery

Timmah

Staff member
I don't find Mac OSX all that good tbh.

Is anyone else gonna post their desktop?

Timmah

Staff member
Niiiice.

Where abouts are you on the coast brooksy?

brooksy19

Bench
Bateau.

Yourself ?

So is your desktop image one .jpg with all the bits and pieces joined together on 1024x800 or whatever canvas ? obviously the itunes, weather, countdown things are widgets.

Timmah

Staff member
It's one .bmp all on a 1280x1024 screen.

Oh, Lisarow btw

Pistol

Coach
is that Running Up That Hill a remake of the Kate Bush classic Tim

btw

nice stuff all round