What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your early plans for 2005.

Robster

Bench
Long way off, I know I'v tried before and failed, but mistakes do have postives, you can learn from them, in 2005 I plan to run "Gold Coast Dolphins forum sevens team" :).

miccle

Bench
That's pretty damn awesome robster!

I've got my near future looking pretty damn secure, I've already signed with the Rhinos for 2005 ;-)

Big Mick

Referee
I'm looking to re-sign all my players before you get to them like you did before.

But i do believe in second chances and wish you well in your quest

Robster

Bench
Thanks big mick for your comments, I think you got me mixed up with someone though buddy.

rabs

Staff member
The South Sydney Rabbitohs wish to lodge a complaint against the Gold Coast Dolphins consortium for poaching our player Robster before the June 30 anti-tampering date without consent. :lol:

Kasper

Bench
I don't no why I asked to join, I will probably stay at Parra or join some other awesome side.

Anonymous

Juniors
If they are ready, the Gold Coast Doplhins will be invited to take part in th F7s probables tournament later this year.

Robster

Bench
Willow, the probables tournerment? Great idea but does that mean only one team can get in, the probables champions?

Anonymous

Juniors
Robster, it'll be a short knockout competition of teams hoping to be part of the F7s in 2005. All teams, win lose or draw, will be considered for next year's F7s.

It's been on the agenda all year... only the timing hasnt been properly discussed.

I'm beginning to think we can do it after the tri-series which is after the grand final.
So far, I'm thinking we can invite teams from the Knights, Raiders, Broncos, Dragons and now the Dolphins... though nothing is decided.

The 'probable' teams can draw from any other players from other teams.

The winner of the tournament will not mean that that the other teams are not a chance for 2005... the idea being that the matches will be trials to see who is interested and who has their act together.

Mr Angry, we need referees. Are you thinking of giving it a go next year?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Willow said:
Mr Angry, we need referees. Are you thinking of giving it a go next year?
Yes. There is no shortage of players, so I offer my services as a reader instead of a writer.

Anonymous

Juniors
Good news Mr Angry and thanks. We'll talk later.
But I have to say, for a bloke who thinks moderating is akin to holding a poison chalice, aren't you sailing rather close to the wind? ;-)

ParraMatt

Bench
lol. Great to see another referee aswell. Good to see Lewis looking at a spot with the Dolphins next season.

El Coconuto

Bench
Unfortunately for me, this will be my final season in the forum sevens whilst I undertake overseas endeavours at the end of this year. :cry: :D