What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your fantasy promotion...

In the vein of the latest Wrestling Roundtable video (see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb1TvFLlL6A) if you had the oppertunity to start a wrestling promotion based around FIVE wrestlers from the WWE, three from TNA and three from Ring of Honor, who would they be and why? Would you go the smart mark route, choosing Jericho, Misterio, Punk, Low Ki and Danielson from the WWE to go up against Angle, Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Kendrick and Styles from TNA? Would you go the money making route, Cena, Triple H and The Undertaker up against the likes of Hogan, Van Dam and Sting? Would you incorporate tag teams - I for one would love to see the American Wolves duke it out with the Motor City Machine Guns. How about dream matches, I know most people here would mark out for a Sting/Undertaker match, but how many would also love to see Jericho and Davey Richards go at it? Basically, this is a bit of fun, but what really makes it interesting is the thought process behind it, and what fueds/matches you'd love to see arise.

The rules are simple, you can pick FIVE wrestlers from WWE, TNA and ROH, as stated above. Tag Teams can be incorporated using one slot only if the two wrestlers have wrestled together in the past. The wrestler must be actively part of these rosters - so no Shawn Michaels or Shelton Benjamins. Female talent can also be "drafted" as can non-wrestlers, such as Teddy Long in the WWE, Bischoff in TNA and Cornette in ROH. Give us a little explanation as to why you went with who you did too.

Have fun!

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Well I would need KENTA and Naruki Doi (who might as well bring Yoshino and BB Hulk with him) for a start...