What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Favourite 12th Man Record?

What's Your Favourite 12th Man Record?

• It's Just Not Cricket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wired World Of Sports

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 12th Man Again

• Still The 12th Man

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Wired World Of Sports II

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Bill Lawry This Is Your Life

• Bruce 2000

• The Final Dig?

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Boned!

• I Love 'em All

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

IanG

Coach
Since the 12th Man thread has been rather popular I'm interesed to see what everyone's favourtie is

parra pete

Referee
Wired World of Sport...Hilarious..especially the State of Origin call
"Pearce off Jack, Gibbs on" I laughed and laughed when I heard it...
Classic....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Still the 12th man for mine, Bill and Tony hijacking the commentry box f**king gold :D

Azkatro

First Grade
The Final Dig is genius, for me it shades Still the 12th Man. I think the difference maker was having KP, Daryl Eastlake and Ray Warren in there as well. "Well Rich, to be honest with you, it's dead set f**king boring."

yobbo84

First Grade
hineyrulz said:
Still the 12th man for mine, Bill and Tony hijacking the commentry box f**king gold :D

Agreed, brilliant album.

"90,000 Victorians watching one of the greatest Victorians to ever be a Victorian. Shane Warne rising to the occasion when he's needed most. He's a cricketing deity Shane Warne, I worship him and so do thousands of people around the world, not just Victorians. There are some people that believe that his poo is actually pure white and has no smell whatsoever and I can believe it."

"Well that's a magnificent victory for Australia and a magnificent victory for Victoria too. Shane Warne the hero of the MCG single-handedly saves Australia arse as only a true Victorian champion could"
"Oh, Settle down Bill"
"You shut your face Tony they were f*cked Australia before Shane Warne started to weave his magic and win the game for his team. He's a genius, he's a living legend, he's the best that's ever been. I'm sorry Sir Donald, I'm sorry big Merv but Warney's the man, the icon of the game and if his team mates had any f*cking respect they'd be lifting him up on their shoulders and chairing him off the ground here. "
*muffled noise*
"You ungrateful bastards! He's just won you the f*king game! Chair him of the ground!"

Although The Final Dig is a great album too, and for some unknown reason I pissed my self laughing, absolutely lost the plot when Richie goes to Andrew G in Boned "Holy f**k it's Nathan Bracken!" hahaha....

IanG

Coach
Also love how in more recent times he's expanded his repetoi(spelling) eg on Wired World of Sports 2 he did Greg Matthews and John Laws, then on the Final Dig did KP then on Boned did John Howard.

IanG

Coach
Also I noticed from the last 2 albums, He's also prepared to take the piss out of himself too.

FINAL DIG
RICHIE: Yeah but I meant a normal f**kin' hair hat like Greg Matthews. No a bloody Billy Birmingham twinkie pony tail.

BONED!
RICHIE: Oh no. That Prick. Eddie that dickhead's not worth a pinch of sh*t. He's a comedian for god's sake.