What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favourite LOL@50uffs moment from 2010?

I can't go past Mitch Aubusson steam rolling over that piece of sh*t Sandow to win the game at the SFS which is an overall highlight of the season for me.

Hon. mention to Merritt dropping the ball in round 1 aswell. Origin player :lol::lol:

LOL@50uffs

Tommy Smith

Referee
Definately Aubo's match winning try.

I absolutely cannot stand that little turd Sandow. If he spent as much time focusing on his one-on-one goal line defense as he did on attempting to put big hits on forwards and then jumping on top of them like an overly excited angry ant then he'd be a much better player for it.

The whole Souths team are a bunch of show pony try hards. They could be losing by 40 points and yet Talanoa would still put on a Superman pose when scoring a try.

Also right up there was seeing Dave Taylor and his fellow "best pack in the comp" get absolutely mauled in Rnd 1 by Myles. the Wrecking Ball and co.

adamkungl

Immortal
I can't go past Mitch Aubusson steam rolling over that piece of sh*t Sandow to win the game at the SFS which is an overall highlight of the season for me.

Hon. mention to Merritt dropping the ball in round 1 aswell. Origin player :lol::lol:

LOL@50uffs

Both are excellent moments that i'm sure every Rugby League fan loved. What a season :lol:

gregstar

Referee
btw....

where the f*ck is melon?

these forums are lacking without his input.

absolute champ!

gregstar

Referee
btw....

where the f*ck is melon?

these forums are lacking without his input.

absolute champ!

Tom Shines

First Grade
Chris Sandow (yep, that name again) committing a blatant professional foul with 30 seconds left whilst 18016 up against Gold Coast.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
The moment they needed to win by 5 to secure a place in the finals against a team missing 5 of their most key personnel and still had 38 points put on them is surely the best moment.

fowlster

Juniors
Let's relive some classics ...

Round 1 after declaring they have the best pack in the comp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdqUYmWdEfc

Merritt spilling the ball - Love the wobble-head music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqLHJbOc0uE

Round 18. Aubusson's match winning try. Also note the post try celebrations from Talanoa and Sandow. Makes it all the sweeter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIuN2Pekzqw

If you really want to have a laugh at Souths, just have a look at the ladders from 2002 (just don't look at 2007 :lol:)

boo_boo

Juniors
dead set lowest club out. Should have stayed booted out.

Anything associated with Souths would surely fall into insignificance compared to your pathetic attitude.
Your just as bad as those who attack the Roosters with vile, personal attacks & your no league fan, your just a poor excuse for one.

Latest posts