What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favourite sandwich

DC_fan

Coach
I love a sandwich with plenty of butter with a thick layer of peanut butter on top.

As a kid, and still occasionally:

Crunchy Kraft Peanut Butter and 2-3mm sliced Granny Smith apples. These really are good.

My go to now:

Crusty white Vienna with sesame, sliced sandwich.

Ham off the bone
Swiss cheese

Sliced tomato (put the salt and pepper on the tomato, sprinkle some dried basil on tomato if you really want to make it sing) Forgo tomato altogether if not eating immediately.

Sliced pickled onion
Hot English mustard on one side
Piccalilly mustard pickles on the other side.

Clem Gould

Juniors
Any covers that get you off but has to be cold Cantonese roast duck with coriander ,fresh grated galangal and choy sum greens.for fillers

Life's Good

Coach
Shaved ham, tasty cheese & (lightly salted)tomato on buttered thick white bread. Washed down with a can of Coke & I’m a very happy man.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Chicken stuffing sandwich.
When I used to work at Hillsdale years ago the takeaway there had lots of left over stuffing from when they cut their bbq chickens up so I used to love getting that on a sandwich.