What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favourite Titan

Who's your fav Titan

• Matt Petersen

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • Brian Carney

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • Preston Campbell

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Luke Bailey

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • Nathen Friend

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Anthony Laffranchi

Votes: 19 19.8%
  • Luke O'Dwyer

Votes: 10 10.4%

• Total voters

Kingytek

Juniors
Im just curious to see who's people favourite Titans are as I have my Fav and I also have someone I wish the Titans didnt sign.

Mambo

Juniors
Luke Bailey is my favourite Titan so far. If you can't get it done in the forwards then the backs can be world class and still have no hope. I think all of the signings so far have been a pretty good calibre and it will attract others so I reckon there are no least fav players just yet.

No doubt you have to pick up a few duds in your first year though.

Biglance

Bench
Luke Bailey will be ur best player he is one of favourite all time players along with the obvious but he wont give it up i remember in 2003 hornby got injured at fullback a kick was put down field and bailey sprinted back to get before the chases could and run the ball back into play

dinghydi

Juniors
Kingytek said:
Im just curious to see who's people favourite Titans are as I have my Fav and I also have someone I wish the Titans didnt sign.
My favorite is Bailey as he is a hardworking forward who reminds me of the way a tradesman attacks his job.--- do what you have to do , get better steadily and --everynow and then show off your skills at the appropriate moment.Others might show you up with a flash in the pan performance but keep your mind on the goal !

Kingytek

Juniors
J.N. said:
La Franchi is overrated.
Im glad you said La Franchi, for a minute there I thought you were talking about Laffranchi, but he's a gun so you can't of been referring to Laffranchi

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Laffranchi will play at least city\country next year (or qld if thats who hes qualified for ....but id be suprised as he was good enoguh to make it this year if he was)

laffranchi has as good a leg drive as anyone going round. is an outstanding performer who never lets you down. a workhorse who actually makes an impact