What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favourite wrestling memory

Styles clash

Juniors
No Way Out 2001 and WrestleMania 17 were the first PPVs I watched on the days they happened (not live because school). I was 13, it was 2 years since I started watching WWF/wrestling (synonymous for me at the time), got to watch most of the Raws and SmackDowns leading up to them.

Valheru

Coach
No Way Out 2001 and WrestleMania 17 were the first PPVs I watched on the days they happened (not live because school). I was 13, it was 2 years since I started watching WWF/wrestling (synonymous for me at the time), got to watch most of the Raws and SmackDowns leading up to them.

2 of the greatest PPVs of all time.

Wrestlemania X-7 speaks for itself and is widely accepted as one of, if not the best PPV of all time.

No Way Out 2001 was a phenomenal show that doesn't get the kudos it deserves. You had a 4.5 star title match between Rock/Angle, a 5 star classic between HHH/Austin, a 4 star IC title match and two other 3 star matches. It is up there with Backlash 2000, Judgement Day 2000, Canadian Stampede 97. MITB 2011 and a couple of others as the best non big 4 PPV of all time.

Styles clash

Juniors
2 of the greatest PPVs of all time.

Wrestlemania X-7 speaks for itself and is widely accepted as one of, if not the best PPV of all time.

No Way Out 2001 was a phenomenal show that doesn't get the kudos it deserves. You had a 4.5 star title match between Rock/Angle, a 5 star classic between HHH/Austin, a 4 star IC title match and two other 3 star matches. It is up there with Backlash 2000, Judgement Day 2000, Canadian Stampede 97. MITB 2011 and a couple of others as the best non big 4 PPV of all time.

Probably the best non-title match WWE ever did