What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Final Standings

lolesi

First Grade
The Whippet said:
10. Cronulla - Sutherland Sharks - My sources tell me that Adam Dykes may be out of the season after he's done his hamstring and knee in really bad and everytime he gets out on the park he does more damage too it. Have some concerns about the forward pack, two ageing props. A lot comes down to the fitness of Brett Kimmorley and Nigel Vagana fireing up in the backline.

Haha, Your source is full of shit, Dykes is actually leading the way at training, and has been one of the best....

I would love to see the eels go well again and CHOKE like they always do.
Raiders should be 1000/1 to get the spoon,cause it won't happen with Withers on there side

Final standings
Bulldogs
Broncos
Warriors
Cowboys
Roosters
Raiders
Knights(with johns)
Dragons
Tigers
Panthers
Storm
Sharks
Eels
Manly
Souths

mightypanther

Juniors
The only thing that I feel that will go against them is the fact that there has been a fight between Ben Ross and Joel Clinton at training, so there might be a bit of tension there.

Who did you get THAT load of crap from ??? :roll: :lol:

Davester

Juniors
LUKEY said:
MY FINAL LADDER

1. BULLDOGS
2. DRAGONS
3. PANTHERS
4. BRONCOS
5. STORM
6. COWBOYS
7. RAIDERS
8. ROOSTERS
9. EELS
10. KNIGHTS
11. WARRIORS
12. SHARKS
13. SEA EAGLES
14. RABBITS
15. TIGERS

Though who knows. It will be closer this year and I think every team will be competitive at the start but who ever is the most consistant will be up the pointy end. Cant wait.

Wow, who didn't see that one coming? :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Davester said:
LUKEY said:
MY FINAL LADDER

1. BULLDOGS
2. DRAGONS
3. PANTHERS
4. BRONCOS
5. STORM
6. COWBOYS
7. RAIDERS
8. ROOSTERS
9. EELS
10. KNIGHTS
11. WARRIORS
12. SHARKS
13. SEA EAGLES
14. RABBITS
15. TIGERS

Though who knows. It will be closer this year and I think every team will be competitive at the start but who ever is the most consistant will be up the pointy end. Cant wait.

Wow, who didn't see that one coming? :lol:

verse those bolded teams and you've got the basis of a tiger fans predictions so your mob are no better

Raider_69

Post Whore
Big Mick said:
Panthers in 10th and Riaders above them

Have another smoke at your pipe idiot.

While i agree that canberra being ahead of penrith is highly unlikely i do believe penrith will slide, they have lost some very experienced and proven proformers like Girdler, Lang and Roberts, almost at the level canberra with Wiki, Davico and Monaghan but i feel canberra has placement thier losses a tad better
Penrith will still make the top 6 but IMO they wont be a premiership threat
IMO the ladder

1. Bulldogs (Still the team to beat, relatively unchanged teams, injuries early on might cost them the minor premiership but i doubt it)

2. Brisbane (A lesser injury toll and then emergance of the Cowboys which = lesser rep sheduale will mean a less interupted season and will serve them well)

3. Sydney (Lost a bit without freddy but will still be there amongst it, still too much class in the forward pack and backline to slide to far)

4. St George (Plenty of talent but wont contest the big one, too many injury prone players and not a good enough coach IMO to take out a premiership)

5. Cowboys (I expect them to go better with Thursty and Webb, will lose alot thou with the loss of morrison but they have some awesome players and a very good coach)

6. Penrith (On the slide but will still be there, girdler, lang and roberts will be sorely missed and should a key player like Gower go down it could be a tough time for the fairytale team.)

7. Melbourne (Forward pack isnt good enough to have them legit contenders, the loss of Kearney will hit them harder than expected and Kirk was always good value, forward depth is a problem IMO but will make the 8 on backline and halves talent)

8. Raiders (Could be anything but im predicting 8th, Carney needs to play and go well for this to happen but reguardless this will be a stepping stone for 06, will not go anywhere near making a dent in the comp thou)

9. Warriors (Wiki and Price will bring disapline but its not enough to overcome Kemp as coach, they are struggling in key areas with Jones past his best, Webb at fullback is shocking and no decent hooker, Fein i cant see doing too well over there)

10. Newcaslte (with johns - 11th IMO, poor alround looking team with several key players in the latter parts of their careers, should johns go down early they are looking at the spoon)

11. Eels (recruited well in all but the halves. Still got a shocky halves combo IMO, simular to canberra they need their young bloke Smith to do well)

12. Tigers (Have potential to do alot better but i have doubts over their depth, if no major injuries then they might jag a top 8 possy, will be in the shit fight with Canberra, Eels, Knights and warriors for 8th spot)

13. Sharks (Another sleeper but i really cant see Dykes and Kimmorley complimenting each others games too well, too ill disaplined also)

14. Manly (BK and Kite will do little to change their fortunes, BK is too injury prone and Kite is over rated IMO, their backline is very weak, not much Monnas and Witt can do with them)

15. Souths (Not much hope they'll dodge the spoon this year, Hegerty and Cusak arnt good enough to lift them from the spoon, if no injuries occur then they are a chance to lift off the bottem)

=======================

Positions 8-12 are completely interchangeable depending on preference IMO

The Whippet

Juniors
mightypanther said:
The only thing that I feel that will go against them is the fact that there has been a fight between Ben Ross and Joel Clinton at training, so there might be a bit of tension there.

Who did you get THAT load of crap from ??? :roll: :lol:

Wasn't from a forum. One of my good friends who is a close friend of Michael Burke's told me. There was a fight in the gym between the two. I wouldn't think that it would be leaked out to the media would you?

taxidriver

Coach
TD's tips.

1. Dogs
2. Broncs
3. Rorters
4. Dragons
5. Panthers
6. Warriors
7. Eels
8. Knights

9. Storm
10.Cowboys
11. Tigers
12. Sharks
13. Raiders
14. Manly
15. Bunnies

thommo4pm

Coach
Well I disagree completely with the ladder put up by the original poster.

This is how I see it finishing:

Bulldogs
Broncos
Dragons
Roosters
Cowboys
Penrith
Melbourne
Warriors

Parramatta
Newcastle
Tigers
Cronulla
Canberra
Manly
Souths

I can also confirm that no fight has taken place between Ross & Clinton, I see Ben Ross at the Penrith pools on a regular basis and talk to him fairly often.

mightypanther

Juniors
Wasn't from a forum. One of my good friends who is a close friend of Michael Burke's told me. There was a fight in the gym between the two.

I believe that one of them is having a lend of you, or on the miniscule chance that
there was some slight difference between the two, it obviously meant absolutely
nothing, because I go to training regularly to watch the guys, and Clinton and Ross
are still getting along, mucking around and laughing together, just as much as they
ever did. And I can confirm that I saw them getting along perfectly fine
together just a couple of days ago.

And just on the off chance that Michael Burke did actually pass on that little snippet
of info.........I think he would want to learn to keep his mouth shut about what goes
on at the club if he wants to stay contracted at Penrith, because John Lang hates
people who gossip, especially people within the club. :roll:

Maybe someone should tell him that his lower grade players are telling stories
out of school..... ;-)

mightypanther

Juniors
LOL...looks like Micheal Burke, whoever he is ...is in the poo!

He certainly could be, especiallly if I decide to mention it to John Lang at training tonight..... ;-)

Now........will I......won't I.......will I......won't I ???

Hmmmm..........
think.gif
I guess I'll decide about 6 pm tonight at Penrith Stadium...
grin.gif
grin.gif

thommo4pm

Coach
mightypanther said:
LOL...looks like Micheal Burke, whoever he is ...is in the poo!

He certainly could be, especiallly if I decide to mention it to John Lang at training tonight..... ;-)

Now........will I......won't I.......will I......won't I ???

Hmmmm..........
think.gif
I guess I'll decide about 6 pm tonight at Penrith Stadium...
grin.gif
grin.gif

Yeah don't worry about it, I'll mention it to Ben Ross himself the next time I see him at the pools.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
After 26 rnds:

1. Roosters
2. Dragons
3. Cowboys
4. Storm
5. Broncos
6. Eels
7. Knights
8. Dogs
9. Panthers
10. Warriors
11. Sea Eagles
12. Sharks
13. Rabbitohs
14. Tigers
15. Raiders

Magpie Nick

Juniors
1. Broncos
2. Bulldogs
3. Roosters
4. Penrith
5. Melbourne
6. Newcastle
7. Cowboys
8. Tigers

9. Dragons
10. Parramatta
11. Warriors
12. Sharks
13. Raiders
14. Souths
15. Manly

eloquentEEL said:
After 26 rnds:

1. Roosters
2. Dragons
3. Cowboys
4. Storm
5. Broncos
6. Eels
7. Knights
8. Dogs
9. Panthers
10. Warriors
11. Sea Eagles
12. Sharks
13. Rabbitohs
14. Tigers
15. Raiders

Your actually picking the roosters on top and parra ahead of the dogs then you got the hide to put the raiders last.
You are an absolute goose :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts