What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your First Time

Hey guys, even though I have conrtibuted rarely over the last few months, I still feel as though I know all of you as I somewhat of a lurker, checkingin toLWOS almost every day without posting anything.

So in another getting to know you thread, I ask the question:

"When was the first time you had sex, and what are your recollections of this momentous occasion? "

To start things off, I was 16 and on my footy team's end of season trip down the Gold Coast. After getting pretty drunk with the boys at Montezumas Restraunt down there, we headed off to Billies Beach House where somehow we all got in, and proceeded to drink plenty more waters there. After spending a few hours there, most guys were ready to call it quits and head back to the Backpacker's lodge we were staying at. However, about 4 of us decided that we would kick on, and go for a bit of a hunt around the streets of Surfers.

In that time, I met a slightly large girl who I was pretty confident I would get action off. So with a few brewskies under the belt, inhibitionsgoneand the confidence raging, I decided to go for broke with this girl, asking her bluntly whether she fancied a f*ck. She replied "Yes" after some coaxing from myself, where I informed her that I would make sure she got home alright, offering to pay for her cab fare back in the morning, even though I was flat broke.

So anyway, I took her down to the beach at Surfers and that's where I became a man. In that time she proceeded to tell me that she was 24 andfrom Texas in the USA. Of course I lied about numerous things, most notably my name ( which I told her was Beau), my age ( I said I was 21) and where I was from ( I think I said I was from Perth). But all that did not matter. It was a proud few hours for myself, and pretty funny when I look back on it.

Sure, I wasn't in a relationship and it meant nothing to me and nothing to her, but I guess we all do things differently. So I'm interested to know what your stories as well.

Cheers,
Mailman.

El Duque

Bench
That reminds of that songthat I think Mondo Rock.sung.

I plead the 5th BTW
emwink.gif

M

mud n blood

Mailman .... hours, huh ? I doubt that .... Secondly, you sure it was a chick ? I got told you were an 'out of the closet' gay. Nothing wrong with that, though .... don't knock it 'til you've tried it, I reckon.

I'll leave a few details out .... back seat of my car in front of her mother's house. She was younger, and was actually a spunk, which was surprising !!!!

L

legend

I'll say Mud.

I was fourteen and it was with a girl who lived up the street. The bragging rights were worth a fortune.

Mailman, seeing you started a thread like this, I am starting to wonder what you are actually doing when you lurk on this board?
emwink.gif

Mud:

"Mailman .... hours, huh ? I doubt that ...."

Well mud,I am pretty sure it was a few hours, say from about 1 am to 4 am. That's not to say I was punishingher the entire time. You see, Mud,SNAG's like myself know there is so much more involved with pleasuring a lady then just the obvious, like talking, getting to know the girland finding that emotional and spiritual connection...lol
emteeth.gif

"Secondly, you sure it was a chick ? I got told you were an 'out of the closet' gay."

Mud, this is the second time you have made a ridiculous statement like this and my patience is starting to wear thin. The first time I was happy to laugh it off, but this second time, I am beginning to wonder what your fascination is with gay people. I read somewhere that those guys who continually make gay references are actually hiding their own gay tendancies. At this stage, this is what I am starting to think you may be doing. Cut with the shit Mud, its all well and good to have a joke, the first time round its funny, but the second time is unnecessary.
emthdown.gif

Legend:

"Mailman, seeing you started a thread like this, I am starting to wonder what you are actually doing when you lurk on this board?"

lol legend. Well, of courseI use the internet for educational purposes only...
emwink.gif

Seriously though, I check into the site every day and have been following Controversy Corner, in particular Willow's "Plane Crashes Into World Trade Centre" thread, very closely. I have seen the site grow and prosper every day, and I think its a credit to the members here who regularly post that we now have such a high quality forum for debate, discussion and fun.
emthup.gif

G@v

Juniors
Mine was about a month after my 16th birthday.
She was only 15.
I'd drunk a few pints in a pub where they served under age drinkers.
emcrook.gif

It was in a cowfield.
emembarrassed.gif

It wasn't brill.
emcry.gif
emrosesad.gif

Years later she got married and I know she called her first son Gavin, but it wasn't my work.

M

mud n blood

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it, I say .....
emwink.gif

Don't stress Mailman .... I promise I won't say it to anyone, anymore.
emlips.gif

Marv-Marcus

Juniors
The first time I have sex. It was not with my wife. I came here to Australia for a holiday with my brother, in Sydney. We went to a flourist looking for flowers, and I saw very sexy lady in the shop. I'm very shy, so my brother Lars help me out with the women. I say toLars 'I will ask her if she want some flowers'. He says it was very good idea. So I say to this sexy lady "Fancy a pansy?". And she grab me and take me to the back of the shop and say 'Yes!' and we then have sex.
I was very surprised it happened, I was only asking her if she wanted some fresh flowers.

-Marcus

newiebabe

Juniors
Apart from the footy discussions taking place, I knew Iwould find male interests such as sex. Is it tru that you guys think of sex every 5 minutes? If so I'm really surprised this isn't updated every 5 minutes!

My first time.... Uh huh you don't want to know. Very raunchy, but Iwill keep it close to my chest. (My rather large chest)

Jesse
emlips.gif

ex-manager

Juniors
"My first time.... Uh huh you don't want to know. Very raunchy, but Iwill keep it close to my chest. (My rather large chest)"

Oh, come on jesse, don't be shy. We won't tell anyone.
emwink.gif

newiebabe

Juniors
Oh! How rude Gavbt
emwink.gif

I'm not too shy.I happen to be a Massage Girl by day (thats what the boss calls me) and we are encouraged to be very 'open'.
However if you insist on my sex life then I will share it.

Jesse
emlips.gif

Dolphin Oval

Juniors
"However if you insist on my sex life then I will share it."

Well, seeing you put it like that...tell, tell, tell!

Oh, by the way, yeah, its probably true that us men think about sex every 5 mins. We are a very basic species. Our minds can be triggered into thinking about sex through the smallest of things. I found this quote by a guy called Alex Comfort, M.D. It came from the Book of Quotes:

"Male sexual response is far brisker and more automatic: it is triggered easily by things, like putting a coin in a vending machine."

Funny but true.

Buenos Airies in my centuryis very libberaited when it cums to sex.
we have lots of sex - in the street or in the transport chute it dussent matter. its just sex every minute.
my first time was in a transgalatic shuttle and i was able to join the 50,000 mile high club at only 13 years old.
now i am very popular with all my friends and while we all having sex with each uther wetalk about our fun times with guinea-bugs and lots of galaxy brand gaffa-tape.
i suppose this is normal in the 21st century too

I was 14. It was asummer evening.
A school dance held down at Balmoral beach.
Under a tree down near the sand.
I got told to "slow down" that many times, and without wanting to do the wrong thing, that it was probably no fun for her either. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh catholic school sex education....What edumacation?

Certainly not a case of once bitten twice shy though!
Wendy, I am sorry.

How did I write this?
Exit stage left.

P

pepe

my first time was oneday before my 20th birthday,i had quite a few girlfriends before ''all the waysharon'' came along but unfortunatly we only got to 2nd base,once i discovered sex i thought this is almost as good as watching footy,nowadays i'm far more mature and realise footy is in a league of it's own.

pepe