What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your GC Team

Big Mick

Referee
You are dreaaaaaming nev

no way you've get Lyon, Lolesi, Prince, Fieldon, Priddis, Lauititi, and Harrison.....and be under the cap.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Nevcost said:
1. Clint Greenshiels
2. Brian Carney
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Bell
5. Jamaal Lolesi
6. Preston Campbell
7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey
9. Luke Priddis
10. Stuart Fieldon
11. Anthony Laffranchi
12. Ali Lauititi
13. Ashley Harrison

14. David Solomona
15. Robert Tanielu
16. Nathan Friend
17. Trent Purdon

Can i remind you of the Salary cap
unless you blokes plan to pay most of them in sand, that team just doesnt fit

Vicious

Bench
If Cliny Greenshields is the best fullback they can come up with, they are really struggling.
Greg Inglis is a superstar in the making and would be the ideal choice. Whether or not he`s off contract as of `2007 i don`t know???

Disco

Bench
nobody will be getting there hands on Inglis for a very long time..........other possibilities for the GC could be David Seage or Steve Turner

Franko

Juniors
Corbin said:
Some other players who i really recomend are

Travis Burns
Luke Young
Aaron Mercer...
Daniel Dumas (will propaly sign with either UTC or Knights from my sources)
tyran Smith (gd for experience, will be his like billionth club though!)
Jared Taylor
Tame Tupou
Adrian Vowles (see Tyran Smith)
Mark Henry (saw this guy in the City vs Country QC rep game looks really gd!) Herewini Rangi (very versitle can kick goals)
Shane Perry
Rob Tanielu
Jeremaih Pai
Jason Barsley
Neil Sweeney

Well there just some suggestion im not sure when they all come off but some of those guys like Luke Young, Travis Burns, Herewini Rangi are all good players.

Is that Neil Sweeney the kid from Nth Qld. Watched him on the weekend , he went very well.

ethos

Live Update Team
Yeah, that's Neil Sweeney.

I'm hoping they sign a fair bit of QLD Cup talent. Guys like Ali Brown and Ryan Gundry aswell as a few other Burliegh players for experience. And then go looking for some younger guys, fringe first graders at the Broncos, Storm and Cowboys.

I really want the majority of the team to be Queenslanders. I'd absolutley hate for the Gold Coast team to virtually be just another NSW side.

Stormin Norman

Juniors
yeah steve turner will be off contact after next season aswel and now u'd think he would be behiend jake webster and greg inglis

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
i'm telling u now u can have Nathan friend and melbourne would be more than happy to have him for 1 more season and hand him ova very underrated tough as in defence always lays 35+ tackles a game but wont get in the melb side ahead of cameron smith very handy hooker for us around origin time i just want to see him get a regular game like he deserves

The Storm have told Friend, Tanielu and Anthony Boyd they can look elsewhere next year. Michael Ryan could be a chance to take up a spot on the Coast roster.
Ali Brown and Ryan Gundry may be a bit old by the time the Coast start playing in the NRL.

Mambo

Juniors
1.Clint Greenshields
2.Brian Carney
3.Jamie Lyon
4.Jaamal Lolesi - wrong!
5.Steve Turner
6.Preston Campbell (c) (g/k)
7.Brent McConnell
8.Luke Bailey
9.Shane Walker
10.Josh Perry
11.Anthony Laffranchi
12.Mitchell Sergent
13.Luke O'Dwyer

14.Lee Hookey
15.Daniel Dumas
16.Ben Czislowski
17.Robert Tanielu

Kingytek

Juniors
It was a shock that he signed with Tigers if you remember correctly, he was supposed to have signed a contract in england for a year to fill time for GC, so no wonder so many people had him in their team

Disco

Bench
1.Clint Greenshields
2.Brian Carney (Brian Carney)
3.??????????? (Jamal Lolesi)
4.Luke Burt
5.Tame Tupou
6.Preston Campbell
7.Chris Sheppard
8.Luke Bailey
9.Chad Randall
10.Josh Perry
11.Anthony Laffrachi (Anthony Laffrachi)
12.Ali Lautiti
13.Ashley Harrison

14.Luke Williamson
15.Aaron Cannings
16.Mitch Sargent
17.Leigh McWilliams

Disco

Bench
Looks like i'm already wrong with Perry, Harrison, Lolesi, Williamson and Sargent (all there contracts now go past 07)

Whilst Mcwilliams is unlikely considering he retired

Latest posts