What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Grand Final Party, Drinks and Food For The Game

Chipmunk

Coach
I read on one of the Facebook groups that there is one guy who is flying back from Singapore just for the game.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Nice! I have several guests telling me they are bring port for me to celebrate…..love port…

And still got the bottle I got for the 2009 GF too…

Be careful with opening it, looks like the cork could be dry and old….might crumble
Yeah. Seems to have lost a little volume. Hopefully its ok but if we win Ill drink it and wont give a f*ck. Off to Hawaii on Monday so it might help me sleep in the plane.
So excited. Go boys and girls.

Chipmunk

Coach
I knew a guy who flew in from MidWest USA for the Canberra V Roosters grand final. He's a mad Canberra fan.
That is keen. I was living in London, and at Oktoberfest in Munich at the time in 2005, but I wasn't intending on returning had we made the Grand Final.

T.S Quint

Coach
My brother is flying in from USA morning of the game, so off to pick him up and then breakfast with the whole family.

Not sure what’s on for lunch but we are looking to head out to Olympic Park around 3. Might be too nervous to eat. No chance I’ll be too nervous to drink.

This is going to be a huge day. Got to make sure I don’t go off too early…or too late.

Eelogical

Referee
My brother is flying in from USA morning of the game, so off to pick him up and then breakfast with the whole family.

Not sure what’s on for lunch but we are looking to head out to Olympic Park around 3. Might be too nervous to eat. No chance I’ll be too nervous to drink.

This is going to be a huge day. Got to make sure I don’t go off too early…or too late.
Play the long game.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Right…. What are people up to on Saturday night? I’ve booked myself a room in Castle Hill so planning to hit the Leaguesy or wherever anyone else suggests.

hindy111

Post Whore
…while watching the females…

Then get ready for the big one…

Trying not to peek to early,

Then party time once we win around the fire pit (if the rain stays away)….

Going to be a bloody good long weekend…

Sounds like you need a good night sleep

Bandwagon

Staff member
Beyond making sure I have a fresh carton of Stone and Woods, I haven't given this any thought.

Will be watching at home on the big screen, like every other week, might just go and do a shop and buy everything that looks good, a man needs options.

Eelogical

Referee
Beyond making sure I have a fresh carton of Stone and Woods, I haven't given this any thought.

Will be watching at home on the big screen, like every other week, might just go and do a shop and buy everything that looks good, a man needs options.
I'll be on the Stone &Woods as well. I just noticed a fresh batch of Garlo's pies hit the shelves at my local Coles so they're a distinct possibility for GF day.

Latest posts