What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Grand Final Party, Drinks and Food For The Game

Suitman

Post Whore
Right…. What are people up to on Saturday night? I’ve booked myself a room in Castle Hill so planning to hit the Leaguesy or wherever anyone else suggests.

Matty, I live in Castle Hill and am planning on a quiet night due to Sunday possibly being a big day.
I'm open to options for doing something tomorrow (Saturday) if time permits.

Maybe a beer somewhere?

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Matty, I live in Castle Hill and am planning on a quiet night due to Sunday possibly being a big day.
I'm open to options for doing something on Saturday if time permits.
Yep I fully realise many will be keeping their powder dry for the following day. I’m still planning on visiting Parra Leagues and wherever else to whet the whistle. If you or anyone (even Mik!) is keen for a beer, drop me a message.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yep I fully realise many will be keeping their powder dry for the following day. I’m still planning on visiting Parra Leagues and wherever else to whet the whistle. If you or anyone (even Mik!) is keen for a beer, drop me a message.

Mik done his back. Can't move

Happy MEel

First Grade
The plan is to get to Homebush for about 1pm. If any of you crazy merkins heading to the game are keen to have a beer at the Locker Room outside the Stadium in the lead up, PM me and we’ll tee it up. Full disclosure, you’ll have to put up with @Noise as well. I’ll tell him to be on his best behaviour.

Suitman

Post Whore
The plan is to get to Homebush for about 1pm. If any of you crazy merkins heading to the game are keen to have a beer at the Locker Room outside the Stadium in the lead up, PM me and we’ll tee it up. Full disclosure, you’ll have to put up with @Noise as well. I’ll tell him to be on his best behaviour.

Keen mate if timing is right.

King-Gutho94

Coach

A question do you have book a table in the locker room or is just first in best dressed.

Went there for origin 1 and they wouldn't let us in due to some function so was stuck out in the cold for over an hour outside in the park area out the back where Denan Kemp was doing his podcast. They had beer available and a BBQ with barells to stand around but gee it was cold that night. Would have preferred the heaters inside the locker room.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'll be on the Stone &Woods as well. I just noticed a fresh batch of Garlo's pies hit the shelves at my local Coles so they're a distinct possibility for GF day.
Assuming they were made today, they'll still be at least 48 hours old. Sounds completely f**ken disgusting.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm open to options for doing something tomorrow (Saturday) if time permits.

Maybe a beer somewhere?
I always had in mind you lived in Dural? Must recalled that incorrectly.

Happy MEel

First Grade
A question do you have book a table in the locker room or is just first in best dressed.

Went there for origin 1 and they wouldn't let us in due to some function so was stuck out in the cold for over an hour outside in the park area out the back where Denan Kemp was doing his podcast. They had beer available and a BBQ with barells to stand around but gee it was cold that night. Would have preferred the heaters inside the locker room.
No idea mate. I’d imagine they wouldn’t take bookings for the NRL grand final. As long as there’s cold beer and plenty of Parra fans I’ll be happy.