What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your hangover treatment

bluesbreaker

Bench
Shit tins of water before, during and after sleep... And an Ondansetron if absolutely terrible.

God bless Ondansetron.

melon....

Coach
Shit tins of water before, during and after sleep... And an Ondansetron if absolutely terrible.

God bless Ondansetron.

Makes sense

Alcohol dehydrates you - hangovers are an effect.

I drink a litre of water before I go to bed after a big night. Not in one hit (obviously), I sip it over a 30 minute period. wake up right as rain. Then before Breaky, another litre. Make sure its room temperature or even warm. You use up less energy absorbing it into your system at warmer temps. ideally you should never drink cold or icy water...unless you have to.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Yeah a good amount of water before bed, then when I wake up at about 7am which always happens after drinking then pound some more water and back to sleep and I'm usually fine when I wake up again. Thickshakes are always a good option too.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Podcast "stuff you should know", episode "What is a hangover, really?".

Talks about how not to get them, and what actually works afterwards.

By the way, this podcast is brilliant nearly all the time, all sorts of stuff properly researched and delivered in a fun and easy to understand manner.

Latest posts