What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your local

McLovin

Staff member
Yeah... I've heard that since Oatley campus opened, the pub has been a gather point for old students. I randomly walked in there once and knew about 10 people...

Pebbles

Juniors
Yeah... I've heard that since Oatley campus opened, the pub has been a gather point for old students. I randomly walked in there once and knew about 10 people...

Its good on a sunday arvo!

Rocksia Hotel. A new one just up the Princes Highway Rockdale.

Awesome atmosphere when they have the dragons on the big screen. Good food too.

pub_6737.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
I have two

My weekday local, in St Clair - The Blue Cattledog, cracking pub, great feed, good fights

My weekend local, in Randwick (where my g/f lives) - The Randwick Royal, good food, nice tv set ups, cheap drinks for the area

simmo1

First Grade
I wish my local was in Canberra. Just came back from a 3 day bender. $3 for any drink of your choice. f**king well in.

Coastbloke

Bench
mantra-ettalong-beach-ettalong-pool-hero.jpg

Ettalong Beach Club....

Lol..you have to be a guest at the Mantra for this view, but the club is on the ground floor...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I had a ball sitting at my local on Sat nite watching the Eels kids some bulldog arse

_Johnsy

Referee
I cant wait to get stuck in @ Brunners. got a week off early-mid December.

Week off work, check. Beach house within 2 min walk to pub, check. Beer money, check.

The Preacher

First Grade
I cant wait to get stuck in @ Brunners. got a week off early-mid December.

Week off work, check. Beach house within 2 min walk to pub, check. Beer money, check.

Permission from the Mrs to get plastered for a week...................NO HOPE!

But doing it anyway...........................PRICELESS! :alcho:

_Johnsy

Referee
Permission from the Mrs to get plastered for a week...................NO HOPE!

But doing it anyway...........................PRICELESS! :alcho:

Permission from the Mrs to get plastered for a week................... check, more than happy for me to visit whenever I feel the need. You cannot put a price on that. On a side note Preach, all things going well, touch wood, cross fingers, white rabbitt etc etc

Will you be at ANZ and/or the taj on the evening of oct 4 ?

If so, we have been threatening a few quiet ones for a while now.

Latest posts