What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your most hilarious cartoons

Fat Tony

Juniors
Archer, simpsons and futurama. All had that awkward first season finding there feet, went on a run of great seasons before fading to a shadow of their normal self

South Park was the only one that continually got better after half a dozen seasons and then started hitting it out of the park the more it goes on.

Rick and Morty is interesting, it's just got something i can't put my finger on that makes it the funniest show on tv atm

Vic Mackey

Referee
South Park grew as a show whereas ones like The Simpsons, Family Guy etc stayed the same.

SP has done outstandingly well to change but still stay true to its roots. The fact that for the last 3 seasons they have made the show a week before it airs to stay relevant on current topics is truly remarkable.

gUt

Coach
Others have done this too but this is worth a watch:

I'm pretty surprised no one else has nominated Squidbillies and/or Metalocalypse

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Metalocalypse is pretty cool.

Forgot about Drawn Together, pretty awesome too.

Sealab 2021 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force are also good.

Simpsons, SP are givens, FG was good for the first few seasons and then went to shit, don't really care too much about AD, thought KOTH was boring as shit.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Maybe its me getting old but cant fully enjoy the crassness of family guy, south park etc.

Been watching regular show with kid. Its pretty funny.

Fat Tony

Juniors
Regular show is awesome. Forgot about it. It's probably the closest to rick and morty in a way.

roofromoz

First Grade
Yes, Regular Show is awesome. Having 3 young boys, Cartoon Network is pretty popular. Teen Titans Go, Adventure Time, Clarence, Steven Universe, Mr. Bean... they're all good.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Just got given rick and morty and smashed through all of it to current in 2 days. Loved it.

South park is great as you struggle to find 2 people better to properly take the piss out of someone/something/somewhere. Not just a cheap throw away gag like family guy but tear down each layer that makes that person them and just destroy every fibre of their being. Takes alot of thought and effort

Just got given rick and morty and smashed through all of it to current in 2 days. Loved it.

South park is great as you struggle to find 2 people better to properly take the piss out of someone/something/somewhere. Not just a cheap throw away gag like family guy but tear down each layer that makes that person them and just destroy every fibre of their being. Takes alot of thought and effort

IMG_2991.JPG

mackdadday

Juniors
Harvey Birdman gets very funny in the second half of the first season with some great characters. A few episodes into Regular Show and loving it too. Only 242 episodes to go!

New Bojack tomorrow too! 'Who's that Dawg?..Mr Peanut Butter...Who's that dog? Give a dog a bone.' Truly a great time to be alive!

Vic Mackey

Referee
The South Park 'tree fiddy' episode was on fox the other night, I still pissed myself every time they said it even though I first saw the episode 18 years ago

gUt

Coach
Just watched a very dark and funny series from the UK circa 2004 called Monkey Dust. Definitely worth a watch. One cool thing about this show is they use at least 5 different animation styles/studios in every episode for the various sketches.

Monkey_Dust_DVD_cover.jpg

mackdadday

Juniors
Harmon quest Harmon quessttttt What a great theme song. Just started Harmonquest which is done by Dan Harmon of Rick and Morty and Community fame.

In essence it's kind of an animated D&D experience. Very funny. Would binge the first season in a day if i had time. Season 2 is at episode 7 of a 11 episode season if its to have the same length as season 1.

Check it out.

Latest posts