What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Musical Wishes Have Been Granted...

Cupid Stunt

It's taken way to long but finally the musical genius returns... :lol:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/040223/2/ntu9.html

Peter sets sights on UK chart No 1

Photo : AAP
Peter Andre is on course for a number one record this weekend with his re-release of Mysterious Girl.

First day sales figures show that the single has been flying off the shelves up and down the country - eight years after it first hit the charts.

The star's career has been revived by his appearance on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! and his relationship with fellow contestant Jordan.

Only Westlife stand in the way of Andre reaching the top spot, with their new single Obvious.

"Mysterious Girl has been selling very strongly so far," said Gennaro Castaldo, of music retailer HMV.

"In some of our stores it is the best-seller, in others Westlife are out in front. But overall Peter is just ahead.

"It's great for him - a few weeks ago, who could have expected that Peter Andre would be within reach of a number one record?"

The single was also selling well in Woolworths, where head of entertainment Jim Batchelor said: "Peter Andre's comeback got off to a flying start today and Mysterious Girl is currently outselling its rivals by 2-1.

"If things carry on going the way they are Peter will certainly be number one in the single charts on Sunday."

Mysterious Girl got to number two when it was last released in 1996.

Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles mounted a campaign to get it re-released after watching the Australian singer on I'm A Celebrity.

Andre has signed to East West Records - home of The Darkness - and hopes to become a major star again.

He was a pin-up in the Nineties and topped the charts twice, with Flava and I Feel You.

But the hits dried up and he moved to Cyprus, where he has been helping his brother run a gym and dreaming of a return to the pop scene.

Once Dead

Bench
Oh, please shoot me.....now

ahahahhahahaha

The single was selling well in Woolworths ahahahahahaha, please tell me i'm not dreaming here

Andy

First Grade
Oh dear. Silly Poms, wouldn't know the difference between a good tune and fart if they were schooled.

half

Coach
hahaha he's probably already wanking on about it over at rleague

i'm afraid to go over and check

Once Dead

Bench
half said:
hahaha he's probably already wanking on about it over at rleague

i'm afraid to go over and check

Half, i know, just like i will, you are going over to rleague now.....lol