What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your One Night Stand

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
With the One Night Stand PPV coming up, what would your card look like?
WWE has some creative matches in its history. Just seems to be a shame that they are using some of the more boring & regularly used ones (eg. falls count anywhere, stretcher match). I definitely like the call for a TLC match, especially after recently watching the WWE Ladders DVD.

So I put it to you. Name a 6 match card. What would your PPV look like?

DB

First Grade
There was this one time with this chick i met... Sorry didn't read the first thread, just the title.

I would try to get ECW Originals back, and keep WWE made superstars off the card. Much like the first ONS.

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
I wouldn't mind seeing some creativity, something new or maybe putting a few different matches together. Maybe a TLC cage match. Jeff Hardy would near kill himself in that.

ECW Championship - Last Man Standing

Kane v Tommy Dreamer

WWE Championship - Hardcore

Triple H v Randy Orton

Triple Threat Hardcore Match

Shawn Michaels v Chris Jericho v Batista

World Heavyweight Championship - Hardcore

Edge v Undertaker

WWE Tag Team Championships - 4 Way TLC

Miz & Morrisson v London & Kendrick v Matt & Jeff Hardy v Shannon Moore & Jimmy Wang Yang

Match of 1000 Tacks

John Cena v JBL

WWE Women's World Championship - Hardcore

Mickie James v Beth Pheonix

ECW v WWE - Extreme Elimination

ECW (Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, Elijah Burke, Matt Stryker, Steven Richards) v WWE (Big Show, Vladimir Koslov, Hardcore Holly, Cody Rhodes, DH Smith)

Extreme Challenge

Santino Merrella & Carlito v Mick Foley & Tazz

Hardcore

Umaga v Kennedy