What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Opinion On the Cowboys in 2002?

The great thing about the cowboys is that they are starting to look like a team from north Queensland. Local boys playing for a local team. That formulae is a winning one at the Knights. It will be a winning one at North Queensland too.

You are spot on roopy, Boustead wanted to do that from the start with the Cowboys, but Lowe and Sheens kept buying all the over the hill players from Sydney. Since Murray Hurst has been in charge and the clean out in the front office the local juniors are getting a go. We have that much talent up here we should not have to go on buying all these players from the South. I believe the Cowboys will finish in 6th-8th place this season. But the problem will be injuries as we have very inexperienced back-up.

M

Ms.Storm

I agree with Stinger that the Cowboys will make the top 8 this year...wouldn't that be just great for the Qlders and the NRL to have them fi\ghting for a spot in the finals at year end.
They won't be easy beats any longer. Good luck to them too.

Cheers

M

meltiger

2. Ken McGuinness

I'd love to see the Cowboys do well however if they are resorting to that then I really don't hold out much hope.

imported_dave

Juniors
<table border=0 cellpadding=2 cellspacing=0 width="95%">
<tbody>

<tr>

<td width="100%">
need a good forward pack to win games ex. newcastle/ dragons/
parra they all have strength and youth
</td></tr>
<tr>
<td width="100%">
<table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td width="100%"></td>
<td align=middle valign=bottom></td>
<td align=middle valign=bottom></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table><span><span>____________________________________________________
http://www.incredimail.com/redir.asp?ad_id=309&amp;lang=9
IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - <a target=_top href="http://www.incredimail.com/redir.asp?ad_id=309&amp;lang=9"><u>Click
Here</u>
</a></span></span>

S

SpaceMonkey

Hate to say it but the Cowboys in 2002 are crap, and will be fighting it out for the spoon with Penrith, Canberra and Souths. Still maybe one day they'll get it right....