What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Opinions

Just wondering, if Fittler was to face the sack, who would YOU like to replace him?
I've heard that Stephen Kearney (NZ Coach) Might be the one.
What do you Chook fans think ?

Who has Lam coached? He coached PNG last year...that's all I can think of.
Would rather a Rooster legend coach us than someone from out of the club.
World Cup coach or not.

African Monkey

First Grade
Graham Murray or Tim Sheens please.
Surely you're not serious about Tim Sheens. The guy is a muppet who is living off 2005 and his premierships he won at Canberra where my grandmother could have guided that Canberra side to success.

boo_boo

Juniors
I rate Freddy as a coach & if the Roosters ever get rid of him then they deserve the spoon for the next 10 years.

What aspect of Fittler's coaching turns you on the most?

• Selecting Sisa Waqa on Tuesday then playing Tuigamala on game day?
  • Lack of team structure?
  • Failure to drop out of form players? IE: Shuffling the team to accomodate a horrendously out of form Sa.
  • Creating a sub standard level of expectation for a team that, in theory, should challenge for a top 8 spot? Essentialy he has become content with displays that would be un-acceptable at highly professional outfits merely because it is a slight step up from our usual product.
  • Dropping Myles for the Ponies game then getting plastered himself a few months later?

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
I love watching him eat his muffins in the box while the team is playing piss poor, but by far the Anasta at fullback, I was ready to jizz in my pants at that idea.

adamkungl

Immortal
I liked how he took a side on the way to the wooden spoon to the top 4 within months.
I like how we have a side full of youngsters, including more Roosters juniors than I've seen in my life. Imo Perrett, Maubs, SKD, Pearce, Anasta, FPN, Friend, Myles, Cherrington, Symonds...and probably a few others that i've forgotten...form a side that could challenge for the premiership within 3 years.

If Fittler can get them off the bottom of the table by years end I'd like to see him continue coaching.

Monk

Referee
Tim Sheens is a smart coach. although of late he has been a bit... well... lets say stupid.

Muz coached our roosters team to the 2000 GF.

although most of all, i think we need to give gould some roosters love. and keep freddy as coach.

Latest posts