What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your real name!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
grrrrrrr......
You would be???
Someone I know elsewhere?
addict
broncaz
ps abbrev
PM me, I hate riddles Dave

chileman

Coach
Mr Angry said:
Well it really depends on who is talking to me

To my wife I am gunna - cause I'm gunna to this and I'm gunna do that. #-o
To my son I am dad :D
To my daughter I am nerd :evil:
To my father I am boy :roll:
To my sisters I am an angel 8)
To my workmates I am surls as in surly :)
To my drinking buddies I am bucca boy :shock:
To the on-line world I am Mr Angry or MrAngryOne :clap:

You can call me......................................whatever you like :D I do not offend easily
Can I call you Al ;-)

Once Dead

Bench
George_Illa said:
Bit harsh knocking a person's name like that. It's not like it was his choice. Anyway, Sebastian is a fine name. Look at Johann Sebastian Bach. Or the guy out of the band Belle & Sebastian. Cant think of any other cool 'Sebastians' at the moment but I'm sure they are out there. Oh - Sebastian Grosjean, the tennis player. He's another one.

Or Sebastian Bach.....Skid Row front man....i wish i was Spike

Sweeper

Juniors
Impellitteri said:
George_Illa said:
Bit harsh knocking a person's name like that. It's not like it was his choice. Anyway, Sebastian is a fine name. Look at Johann Sebastian Bach. Or the guy out of the band Belle & Sebastian. Cant think of any other cool 'Sebastians' at the moment but I'm sure they are out there. Oh - Sebastian Grosjean, the tennis player. He's another one.

Or Sebastian Bach.....Skid Row front man....i wish i was Spike
Or Sebastian Loeb, one of only three drivers to win the Monte Carlo and Sweedish rallies in the same year and the first, and only non scandinavian driver to win the Sweedish rally. He also leads the World Rally Championship.

But he is French and he does drive a Citroen. :D

Latest posts