What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Rooster of the Year?

Cliffhanger

Coach
We need a play making five-eighth if we have Pearce at halfback. We don't have enough creativity in the halves as it is. We've been exposed in attack all season because of it.

Cliffhanger

Coach
So same as the last few years since Ryan Cross buggered off, we go into next season short of a decent centre. SKD and who? Justin Carney? Leilua? Actually I hope Moga gets a run. Whatever.

Ryan Cross didn't bugger off as much as we have a board that has absolutely no loyalty towards our players regardless of their form.

Ryan Cross didn't bugger off as much as we have a board that has absolutely no loyalty towards our players regardless of their form.

Cross threatened to piss off to rugby too many times, his bluff got called and rightly so. He missed two years and the club stood by him and pissed off to the other code as soon as he could.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Jake Friend..The work Jimmy put into him came to fruition..

Lama Tasi makes me rock hard (no homo) and is the big guy in our side that has excited me the most..His engine is so much bigger than Mose's & he can play some footy too..

All in all a good finish to a sheet year..