What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Team for Next Week

1. Hodgson
2. Moodie
3. Elford
4. Wilson
5. Covell
6. Prince
7. Kerr
8. Payten
9. Mears
10. Skandallis
11. Laffranchi
12. O'Neil/Galea
13. Sattler

14. Fitzhenry
15. Viane/Lima
16. Halatau
17. Gibbs

Bib

Juniors
1.Hodgson
2.Moodie
3.Elford
4.Halatau
5.Covell
6.Prince
7.Kerr
8.Laffranchi
9.Fitzhenry
10.Skandalis
11.Graham
12.Oneil
13.Sattler

14.Senter
15.Gibbs
16.Payten
17.Galea

We need a bit more spark, fitzy provides great run out of dummy half, and can slot into the backs if there is an injury

1. Hodgo
2. Moodie
3. Halatau
4. Elford
5. Covell
6. Micky b
7. Kerr
8. Laffranchi
9. Mears
10. Skando
11. Galea
12. Senter
13. Fulton

14. Fitzy
15. Payton
16. Lima
17. Gibbs

Prince SOO

Oneil Sattler Benji injured

Fritzy into hooker through game to provide spark

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Berrigan did his hamstring again Prince will be back for SOO.. well i hope he is but he needs to play like he did last time.

magpiemax

Juniors
Wet Cat and Cheese said:
1. Hodgson
2. Moodie
3. Elford
4. Wilson
5. Covell
6. Prince
7. Kerr
8. Payten
9. Mears
10. Skandallis
11. Laffranchi
12. O'Neil/Galea
13. Sattler

14. Fitzhenry
15. Viane/Lima
16. Halatau
17. Gibbs
Not a bad side there ZOOT!

Tigerpete

Juniors
Prince will play origin regardless of Berrigan, cant imagine him being dropped after his game for the maroons.

As for our boys next week, Covell and O'Neill are in plenty of doubt i would think with Broken noses. SO my team:

1.Hodgson
2.Moodie
3Halatau
4.Elford
5.Duffy? Collis? (Covell)

6.Fitzhenry
7.Kerr

8.Skandalis
9.Senter
10.Payten
11.Galea
12.Laffranchi (O'Neill)
13.Graham (Sattler)

14.Mears
15.Heighnington
16.Harrison/Fulton
17.Lima/Gibbs

Obviously the players bracketed could still play

*. I've gone for Collis as a wing option, scored a hat trick apparently on friday so he may deserve a go.

* Halatau really deserves a go in the centres, been awesome this year off the bench.
*Fitzy back to 5/8. At the moment He's our best option there. Buettner, obviously not ready yet and Branighan IMO not ready dor first grade quite yet too.

* Harrison or Fulton to return to the team too in that almost predictable move where sheens plays a youngster each week.

*LIma or Giibs back too, That does depend on what changes there are to the pack, If O'Neill is out then i feel Laffranchi should take his spot and Payten to start.

*Lastly as someone suggested that Sattler is in doubt????? Im ready to give Nick Graham another run this time in his preferred position of lock.

All in all i guess we'll see come tuesday night, but i got no doubts we'll be in for a surprise.

super_coach

First Grade
playing the warriors-they will need some big units--gibbs and lima should be considered--also would like to see collis given a go

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
If Satts is out Graham is the man for the job!

The kids (Fulton - Harrison etc) maybe more talented than Nick - but experience tips the scales for now!

Latest posts