What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Team v Sharks?

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I'd go with something like this

Ah Van
Crockett
Tate
Kirk
Vatuvei
Fien
Rovelli
Wiki
Henderson
Price
Mannering
Fai
Luck

Hohaia
Packer
Rapira
Tuimavave

In reality I think Ropati and Lauaki will still be in the side despite Cleary saying he will pick the team in a view of keeping the points scored against us down and Swann will be back in.

How has Retzlaff been going for the Vulcans Skinner? He is back from injury isn't he?

Last edited:

Skinner

Coach
I'd go with something like this

Ah Van
Crockett
Tate
Kirk
Vatuvei
Fien
Rovelli
Wiki
Henderson
Price
Mannering
Fai
Luck

Hohaia
Packer
Rapira
Tuimavave

In reality I think Ropati and Lauaki will still be in the side despite Cleary saying he will pick the team in a view of keeping the points scored against us down and Swann will be back in.

How has Retzlaff been going for the Vulcans Skinner? He is back from injury isn't he?

He's had one run back but needs a couple more I'd say.

wittyfan

Referee
Word is that Witty should be back this week, though I suppose we'll know tomorrow for sure.

Russell Crowe

Juniors
Who the **** keeps on editing me???

Me quotes are me children, you ****ers. Where's the ****ing editor??? I'll smack 6 tones of blue into him.

JB

Juniors
1. Kirk - Paddy just makes me nervous at fb.
2. Crockett - you cant drop someone who's just scored a hatrick. Can you?
3. Tate
4. Ropati - he's always been a bad reader on defence, but he's a good strong ballrunner
5. Vatuvei - expect him to take a few games to get back in the swing of things
6. Witt
7. Fien - finally, a half with a kicking game.
8. Packer - he's a workhorse not a impact player. Needs to start, and needs more than 22 min!
9. Henderson
10. Price
11. Fai
12. Mannering
13. Luck

14. Hohaia - covers more positions and would provide more impact than Rovelli
15. Matulino - enoughs enough. Give him a shot. Couldn't possibly go any worse than Lauaki.
16. Wiki - Raps has been average all season. Rubes did enough to get a spot.
17. Tuimivave

Scott

Bench
Is SAM Rapira a protected species or what. He has done absolutly nothing this year. It's time for him to have a long rest i'd say.

Wiki - bye bye, thanks for the memories, not good enough any longer.
Koopu - bye bye, may as well go now, thanks for the outstanding service but we have a business to run!
Lauaki - wake up to yourself meathead!
Crockett - i'd rather have Kirk and Manu on the flanks. Tough but they are simply better players.

Ivan said he is going to select his team with a view to defence! Does this mean the return of Swann. Surely not!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I would say the hook coming out for Ah Van the other night may suggest he won't be there this week. Also seen suggestions that Tuimavave won't make the side, which would be a shame, because he is outperforming Rapira who seems more intent on developing his mullet than his footy

NZ Warrior

First Grade
They can all f**k off, as far as I'm concerned. But I've washed my hands of them, so I really don't give a f**k.

All I know is that Friday Night was one of the most disgusting things I've seen. And I've watched Elephant Seals f**k.

kingdamo

Juniors
1 Kirk
2 Crockett
3 Tate
4 Ropati
5 Vatuvei
6 Witt
7 Fien
8 Packer
9 Henderson
10 Price
11 Mannering
12 Fai
13 Luck

14 Hohaia
15 Matulino
16 Wiki
17 Tuimavave

Skinner

Coach
They can all f**k off, as far as I'm concerned. But I've washed my hands of them, so I really don't give a f**k.

All I know is that Friday Night was one of the most disgusting things I've seen. And I've watched Elephant Seals f**k.

Looks like they've all got you on "ignore" :roll:

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
Hohaia
Crockett
Tate
Kirk
Vatuvei
Witt
Fien
Wiki
Henderson
Price
Mannering
Fai
Luck

Kirk
Packer
Rapira
Tuimavave

OUT
Ropati - playing mud
Lauaki - mud
Ah Van - Just misses out for mine since Manu is the man and kirks playing well and crockett bagged three
Rovelli - Sorry Mate, needs more inprovement or believe

ozbash

Referee
Hohaia
Crockett
Tate
JRo
Vatuvei
Witt
Fien
Rapira
Henderson
Price
Mannering
Fai
Luck

Kirk - bloody good idea rev 3:20
Packer
Wiki
Tuimavave

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Hohaia
Crockett
Tate
Kirk
Vatuvei
Witt
Fien
Wiki
Henderson
Price
Mannering
Fai
Luck

Kirk
Packer
Rapira
Tuimavave

OUT
Ropati - playing mud
Lauaki - mud
Ah Van - Just misses out for mine since Manu is the man and kirks playing well and crockett bagged three
Rovelli - Sorry Mate, needs more inprovement or believe

Kirk to start in the centres AND the bench :crazy:

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
Kirk to start in the centres AND the bench :crazy:

Hohaia
Crockett
Tate
Jro
Vatuvei
Witt
Fien
Wiki
Henderson
Price
Mannering
Fai
Luck

Kirk - can cover centre, fullback and wing
Packer
Rapira
Tuimavave

OUT
Lauaki - mud
Rovelli - Sorry Mate, needs more inprovement or belief

Thank for pointing that out:D

Latest posts