What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team vs Broncos

ozbash

Referee
Sorry Bash, I'm another who thinks he's spot on. He isn't a halves backside. He scored a couple of individuals tries v the Cows and the average fan anoints him as the future.

I'll just have to disagree with you all then :cool:

Been watching him since he started in the juniors and he always impressed close to the action.

He has fallen off the pace a bit in nrl but when he plays his own style of game he's great to watch.

Felt sorry for him last year covering at fullback, don't know what it did to his confidence and can see putting on the wing is doing the same thing..

His best footy was NSW Cup...

As for our side on Friday, I don't want to see any chopping and changing. McFadden had 6 months to decide his line-up and if he f**ks with it - Henry aside - it further proves we've got a dunce at the wheel.

So Henry out, and RFM in. However, it scares me given we dropped a lot of ball and missed tackles last week that a guy who drops a lot of ball and misses tackles is coming in. I'd prefer Sao but I presume he's not available. And Lousi, no thanks.

Still injured i believe

Meth

Staff member
Ideally, I'd have Lolohea at centre.

Ayshford played ok on the weekend- but I'd rather see Fusitua on the wing outside Lolohea

1- RTS
2- Fusitua
3- Lolohea
4- Hurrell
5- Vatuvei

Meth

Staff member
And no to Lolohea in the halves. Personally, I think the Johnson/Robson combo could work with some time.

Latest posts