What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team Vs Sharks.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
What would you jibberers do that the galloping ant is injured.

Robert Lui had another great game at 6 on the weekend. Give him a chance and put Moltzen fullback. ?

OR

Do we have another fullback ? How does Mullaney go ?

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
lawrence will come back in and go to fullback

NO !!.....that means Collis will still be there ? I can't handle that. Lawrence hasn't played fullback in ages. Moltz goes good there, I'd bring in Lui and give him a crack.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
As long as he doesn't put JMo in 7, I doubt I'll have any problem with what he does.

I actually think J-Mo has been playing pretty well ever since he signed with the Sharks. It seems he is playing without any pressure. He put a great little kick in for Beau Ryan who is also played very well against the Rooters.

I actually think J-Mo has been playing pretty well ever since he signed with the Sharks. It seems he is playing without any pressure. He put a great little kick in for Beau Ryan who is also played very well against the Rooters.

Well, that makes 3 great little kicks in 3 years.

If he is in the 7 we stunt our attack and all the pressure goes back onto Benji and Robbie. Which is why we haven't made the semis since 2005. We need the extra option and JMo isn't it.

AussieSmithy

Juniors
Lawrence at FULLBACK is a terrible idea! Best bet would be Hanbury (since he was solid as custodian during the failed Benji 7 experiment).

We should keep our best players in their best position!!!

I recon the position/player/injury back-up should be:
Hooker - Farah (Morris/Halatau back-ups)
Halfback - Moltzen (Lui back-up since we play split halves anyway)
5/8 - Benji (Morris back-up)
Fullback - Gallant (Hanbury back-up)

If you get a flat tyre, you don't take off all the tyres and move them around!

Last edited:

DanOz

Juniors
Lawrence at Centre is a terrible idea! Best bet would be Hanbury (since he was solid as custodian during the failed Benji 7 experiment).

I am guessing you mean Lawrence at fullback is a bad idea. I agree with you, I would not mess with the line up except to bring Hanbury in as fullback.

Sheens will probably put Morris to 7, Moltzen to 1, just to prove he wasn't wrong.

nyx

Juniors
JMo will be back in the halves. We all know it. Sheens has been waiting for a chance like this :lol:

Ah well... the run was fun while it lasted.

3 changes for this week

Hanbury for Gallant
Lawrence for Collis (if fit)
Galloway and Payten swap (give us better go forward to start the game, with a bench that can still give us something)

Vicious

Bench
As long as we keep Morris on the bench and keep Collis out of the side, i`m happy. Unfortunately I reckon Sheens will run out of ideas and go back to the good old days of having Collis with his wet paper bag defence in the centres and playing the magical J-Mo at halfback.
Robert Lui is a high class footballer and would handle an ordinary side like the Sharks with ease, this would be the perfect time to blood him, if not Hanbury at fullback wouldn`t be too bad.

Last edited:

nyx

Juniors
Please let us be wrong...
I hope so too but Sheens's comments in the press conference after the game seemed to indicate that he's keen to move Moltzen back to fullback :?
Daily Terror said:
But a delighted Sheens said the tackle typified the grit of a youngster who he believes could become a great fullback.

"It was big play at the end of the day. It's the sort of reason I rate him as a player - he's a great halfback and he could be an even greater fullback," Sheens said.

macnaz

Staff member
Lawrence at FULLBACK is a terrible idea! Best bet would be Hanbury (since he was solid as custodian during the failed Benji 7 experiment).

Agree 100% , no point weakening several positions trying to strengthen 1 position. I think Hanbury played well at fullback so id go with him.

Latest posts