What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Team without Head

Acka

Coach
Hey There,
I was just wondering if Matty Head were to get injured this year what would the team look like considering we let Firman and Lachlan Russell go. IMO we should play Barrett at halfback with Timmins at 5/8th and Creagh at lock

Benny

First Grade
Our best player not part of the squad is Greenshields so just slot him in at fullback and Hornby can do as good a job as anyone else in the halves.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I agree with Benny

& if Head & Barrett was injured I'd have it....
1.Greenshields
6.Holdsworth
7.Hornby

SaintTPP

First Grade
Greensheilds has a big chance of being in the team next year along with Wes and he can definatey handle fulback in FG, i would do the saem thing as benny, immortal and mc.

Jamesy

Juniors
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=47484

Like i said here, if Head should get injured (heaven forbid) I'd move Barrett to half back, Hornby to 5/8 (it could even work the other way around) and bring Greenshields into full back. If Head and Barret should both become unavailable (God Heavens Forbid *touches wood*) I'd bring Either Gorrell or Holdsworth into half-back, with Hornby in 5/8 and Greenshields in fullback.

No Head:
1. Greenshields
6. Hornby
7. Barrett (Barrett and Hornby can be swapped, doesn't really matter)

No Head or Barrett:
1. Greenshields
6. Hornby
7. Gorrell/Holdsworth

Latest posts