What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your teams best games of the year

The regular season is over, so it's time to reflect on the best games of the season.
The best games for the Knights were the 44-0 against the Broncos and this weeks final against Easts. Other games I enjoyed were the two Warriors games where the Knights played well against very spirited opposition and the first half of the game against Melbourne in Melbourne, where Johns played just about the perfect half of football to steal the game.
For me, the thing I will always remember about this season is some of the most brilliant playmaking I have ever seen put on in game after game byJohns and the coming of age of Steve Simpson.

What were your teams best games, and what will you remember of this season?

O

ozbash

probably v bronco,s. we had to beat the broncs.
others that rate with me were v chooks, eels and the bulldogs.
these victories proved the warriors coming of age.......

It wasn't the highest standard game, but the Dragons / West Tigers game at Leichart was a great finish if you were Dragons fan. It justs beats last Saturday againts the doggies.

imported_bronco

Juniors
Winning, oh that seems so far away now, hopefully i'll taste it again this weekend.
There have been some great Broncos performances this year. The 42-6 drubbing of Newcastle at ANZ,40-16 beating of the Dragons at ANZ, the 35-6 win against the Sharks to name a couple. They were all at the start of the season and the Broncos were getting a bit of a roll on for a while there but thats a distant memory.
My highlight of the year would have to be the 34-6 thrashing of the dogs at the Showgrounds. The outside back ran riot that day and we were shaping up and real premiership contenders then.

Cheers
bronco

Souths in the High Court. Previous form was terrible (failed with the injunction, lost the lower court case on all grounds) but we came good in a two/one nailbiter.
Cheers
Bigbopper `

Bryce

Juniors
Any game where Parra clocked 40 (oh shit, that was ALL OF THEM!!!)

Was it the 56 on New Zealand? The 44 on the Knightsts? The 60 odd on Wests and Penrith? The 40 odd on Melboring? The masacre of Sharks at Toyota?

So far, for mine it was the belting of Brisbane at ANZ. It mnust be stressed, SO FAR. I am tipping one in 3 weekends time to even eclipse that!

GO EELS!!!

Ramit54

Juniors
For the Cowboys i thought our lastgame in N.Z over the Warriors to give the wooden spoon to the Panthers was great.
Also the win over the Dragons att Dairy Farmers Stadium. But i did feel sorry for all the Dragon supporters who travelled to Townsville to watch their team throw in the towel.
We had that many great wins i just can't recall them all.
emwink.gif

Cheers Retread

imported_Kaon

Juniors
The Raiders had plenty of great performances but sadly, plenty of bad ones to.

Canberra v Parra @ Bruce
Canberra v Bulldogs @ showground
Canberra v Roosters @ Bruce
Canbera v broncos @ ANZ
Canberra v Melbourne @ Bruce

were the best but the Roosters match is the pick.

B

Bomber

Like Retread said....too many to name.....

32-28 v Melbourne in Melbourne was pretty special
24-10 v Wests in Townsville was good too, until Hoppa violated Paul Bowman
35-18 v NZ Warriors in Townsville silenced the knockers, also Hurst's first win
26-20 v Penrith at Penrith got us off the bottom of the ladder
34-10 v Dragons at Townsville was a cakewalk

But the best and sweetest win by far was our last - 30-18 v the Warriors in Auckland.

R

roostergirl

Well not our best year but my favourite games were the 2 against Brisbane (especially the one at ANZ cos I was there!! but the one at SFS was a nailbiter!!) and the 2nd game against the Dragons (probably cos The Saints fans are so mean to us:)