What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your teams enforcer

Chips

Juniors
Canberra have a few to turn too....if you mean props....you have Miller, Weyman and Tilse as enforcers as well as Williams and Lomu.....backrow would be Learoyd

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Was: Cayless, Chan
Is: Fui (and in defence Morrison attempts to be a bit of an enforcer)
Should also be: Cannings (but he doesn't have the agro in him)
Future: Cordoba, Taia

RABK

Referee
Tilse is not an enforcer, he has always been very soft in defense. Size doesn't mean an automatic enforcer.

sooperdooper

First Grade
ok for the eels:
moi moi our number 1, cannings meant to be but hasnt been.
other eels supporters are naming: cordoba, hauraki, taia. however i dont see this to happen from them

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Has been Bailey for us, but I see Corey Payne filling that role as well this year. Especially after that hit he put on Moimoi at Kogarah last year.

Ron Burgundy

Juniors
Carl Webb is the Cowboys biggest enforcer this year as he was last year but with Ra gone Webb is the definate enforcer in the pack and if you dont like it he will have a brain explosion again and start swinging.

RainMan

Juniors
For Manly, Kennedy did the hard yards for them last year. Kylie Leaulai was the enforcer when not suspended... Although Beaver Menzies can put a big hit on when needed.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Chips said:
Canberra have a few to turn too....if you mean props....you have Miller, Weyman and Tilse as enforcers as well as Williams and Lomu.....backrow would be Learoyd

Soft hitting one trick pony. imho

Booyah

Bench
Cronulla I'd have to say LooLoo when he's on. He loves a fire up. And maybe Hutch.

It'd be unfair of me to leave out Gallen as well, he'll always have a go.

dubby

Bench
For the Raiders, i honestly think Jason Williams. While Croker is tough, i don't think he puts fear into the opposition like Jas does.

As for Miller he has guts and may evolve into a tough guy, but the rest of the forwards in our pack are still too green and young to be considered genuine enforcers. Like someone said, size don't mean tough.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
I'll go with Asotasi. If Sonny Bill is on then he is a natural enforcer too. These guys are very capable of attacking defence as well as the hard yards.