What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your teams enforcer

Iafeta

Referee
Introducing first, from Otahuhu

wiki_06.jpg
AKA
prod_main_broken.jpg

Ruben "Jake the Muss" Wiki

And his tag team partner

villasanti_06.jpg
AKA
Gorilla%20471049.jpg

Richard "Gorilla" Villasanti

Dragons.... Trent "the cat" Barrett. Will try to bitch slap anyone who gets in his way.... especially if they are smaller than him &have their back turned.

dazza62 said:
Dragons.... Trent "the cat" Barrett. Will try to bitch slap anyone who gets in his way.... especially if they are smaller than him &have their back turned.

The vitriol you have for the Dragons in your posts is unbeleivable. With all that hatred welling in your veins, they must have gone through your mum or something.

I enjoy reading your posts though - good value.

Bomber

Bench
I'd add Luke O'Donnell to the list of Cowboys enforcers. And Southern, come to think of it.

The first time I'd ever heard of Josh Miller was when he got concussed three times in a game. Hardly enforcer material. ;-)

grungle

Juniors
The reply to this topic is cut and dried, I would have thought. Wiki and Morley would be the two most intimidating players in the nrl.

RainMan

Juniors
grungle said:
The reply to this topic is cut and dried, I would have thought. Wiki and Morley would be the two most intimidating players in the nrl.

They spend the most amount of time on the sidelines through suspension too... Hardly intimidating if they're not out there.

LESStar58

Referee
Hoggy said:
Probably Cross now.

Howe used to be the man (I'm talking 1999, 2000 days)

Agreed on Howe!

Currently Smithy and DJ are the workhorses in the melbourne pack. More often that not they play almost a full game and the both tackle like muthaf**kas!

As for the enforcers in the pack it's really hard to say. it's a rebuilding year but I'd say most of the enforcing will be done by Cross, Kidwell and Crocker.

ozzie

Bench
RainMan said:
They spend the most amount of time on the sidelines through suspension too... Hardly intimidating if they're not out there.

17 weeks of suspension in 5 years an average of just over 3 games per year, Hardly what I would call excessive, Have a look at the amount of time some of the hardheads spent on the sideline in the 60's and 70's. They'd average more per year.

Noel Kelly's best mate was the waterboy on the sidelines. I would prefer to have Morley than a lot of wantabbee forwards

Skinner

Coach
ozzie said:
Noel Kelly's best mate was the waterboy on the sidelines. I would prefer to have Morley than a lot of wantabbee forwards

Now you're talking HARD....Kelly, I mean.

Latest posts