What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your thoughts on the WWE atm

Hanscholo

Bench
im finding it hard to get back into wrestling and wwe is the cause of it

raw is horrible i mean itsalmost the same main event scene as 3-4 years ago
orton is ok but hes not great
triple h still main eventing ater 10 years ,isnt it time for him to step down ???
cena is up and down hes entertaining one segment than boring the next

smackdown - im loving the new Hart Foundation but the rest is just boring

ecw - meh shelton is fine but the rest of the show is not ecw so why call it that

i flicked through some of my tapes and found me a old raw from 97 after wrestlemaina ,bret heel turn much better than now days

I have similar issues. Its a very easy set of brands to drift away from at the moment. I cant stand orton either, he is just weak as piss.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Again - liking the Khali-Kane angle. I know if it culminates in a match it will most likely be a less than average match. But the confrontations between the two is what I am loving.

Also enjoying the Hardy-Punk feud - Punk's beat down of Hardy this week was brutal. Big Sho should have asked for tips when he tried to beat down Cena - that beat down was long and lame.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Raw
Terrible. Atrocious, even. Predictable, stale storylines; the same guys clogging up the top tier; guest hosts turning shows into something bordering on a poor variety show; and good matches seem to be the exception rather than the rule.

ECW
The new talent initiative is a breath of fresh air. It's always good to see new guys like Sheamus O'Shaunessy getting some play - although I do wonder how long the new faces will last. The WWE seems to be terrible at promoting young talent these days.

Smackdown
Stellar. Each episode brings a new potential TV MOTY candidate. You've got John Morrison, Chris Jericho, The Hart Legacy, CM Punk, and several others churning out great matches every week. There's fresh feuds and the show is (dare I say it) actually beginning to resemble the Smackdown glory days of a few years ago.

Eelectrica

Referee
I havn't watched a single episode of Raw/ECW or Smackdown since Wrestlemania. I just lost interest and had a few other real life things to deal with and just never had the time.

Maybe I should go back and watch Smackdown again. I could probably handle one show a week. I think that's why I lost interest - Too much WWE become too much.

Caught this past friday's edition of Smackdown this morning, and jesus it was good. Heaps of wrestling, barely any backstage bullsh*t (except for the Maria/Dolph stuff - which I can live with, and a pretty good Cryme Time promo), and an awesome CM Punk promo. Great finish too, TLC? Hell yes. Oh, and I was pleasantly suprised that Jericho didnt talk on this week's edition - not that I dont enjoy his mic work, quite the opposite, but I found it refreshing to let him show his stuff in the ring against JTG. Cant wait for next weeks edition!