What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Top 3 Moments in WWE History

Bicey_18

Bench
1. The reuniting of the Hart Foundation in 97 - Was massive, just coming off Wrestlemania 13. Bulldog and Owen having problems, Bret turning heel.. was kind of unexpected considering the problems the Hart family had in previous years. Bulldog V Owen.. here comes Bret to stop it and reform the Hart Foundation. Loved it!

2. July 9, 2001 edition of Raw - The Birth of the Alliance and throughout the whole show you were left amazed and shocked as there were so many twists. First it was Shane turning heel at the start of the show, then Angle going within inches of being WCW Champ V Booker T (first ever inter promotional match), The rebirth of ECW (Heyman was at his best here), WCW and ECW joining forces with Stephanie announced as the boss of ECW.. Amazing show!

3. Booker T Vs Stone Cold at the Grocery Store - This cracked me up so much and still to this day I laugh.

EvolutionUber

Juniors
For me:
HHH 02 return the biggest pop I've heard he was pumpped up the crowd was and he was just in really good shape.

Kurt Angle in general

MME beating Big Show

Special K

Coach
DX reforming in 1999

Radicals showing up at ring side after all the hype of if they would be able to or not

NWO showing up at No Way Out

the build up to the start of the nWo and then the formation of it. those first few scott hall moments were priceless.

wrestlemania 15, austin vs rock, the culmination of the austin/mcmahon storyline, after all the obstacles, austin overcame them.

Mankinds first title win

Latest posts