What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your top 5 overrated players of all time?

Homo man69

Juniors
1, Michael De Vere
2, Liam Fulton ( Tim Sheens love child)
3, Mitchel Pierce
4, Scott Mahon
5, Martin Bella

Homo man69

Juniors
Milfdud
Dugan
Hayne
N.Hindmarsh
Fatty

I agree with them all except for Hindmarsh. At his best the guy was more underrated. He defence was awesome but what people forget is that in his early days. It was his attack that was phenomenal. The guy was a busting tackles left right and centre. I’m interested to hear your reasons as to why you think he’s overrated? I’m genuinely interested.

Fire

First Grade
Queensland fullback
Queensland five-eighth
Queensland half back
Queensland hooker
Queensland coach

Homo man69

Juniors
Jack Wighton.
Boyd Fraudner.
Josh Jackson.
Kurt Gidley
Ben Hunt

And ofcourse I'll be first to mention Matt Moylan and Nathan Cleary.
What happened to Jack Wighton? The guy showed so much promise. Then nothing. I agree bout Moylan and Cleary.

King hit

Coach
Jack Wighton.
Boyd Fraudner.
Josh Jackson.
Kurt Gidley
Ben Hunt

And ofcourse I'll be first to mention Matt Moylan and Nathan Cleary.

All of this pre hype about players is what leads to people constantly calling Moylan overrated as an example. I remember all of this Lockyer talk about him and that he had the potential to be in the same class but lets be honest. Have you ever heard Moylan ever compare himself to Lockyer before? because of this people are always going to say he is overrated.

mxlegend99

Referee
All of this pre hype about players is what leads to people constantly calling Moylan overrated as an example. I remember all of this Lockyer talk about him and that he had the potential to be in the same class but lets be honest. Have you ever heard Moylan ever compare himself to Lockyer before? because of this people are always going to say he is overrated.
He's probably more comparable to Lockyer off the field then on it. Unlike Lockyer he was kind of shit at most of the fullback duties.

Lockyer was great in both positions. Moylan was always a half out of position.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Milfdud
Dugan
Hayne
N.Hindmarsh
Fatty

How the heck is that overrated? a decade worth of achievements is overrated? You chose to remember his short crap stint at the Titans as opposed to 10 years worth of greatness? LOL

Life's Good

Coach
How the heck is that overrated? a decade worth of achievements is overrated? You chose to remember his short crap stint at the Titans as opposed to 10 years worth of greatness? LOL
02A28F2E-7023-4E1C-B6CA-2D5960D713CC.jpeg

Latest posts