What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Worst Case GF Scenario

Disco

Bench
As a manly fan at the start of the year my worst case scenario for the GF would have been the Bulldogs V Storm

I honestly don't think i could even watch it.

On the flipside, if i could have picked a GF at the start of the year it would be Manly beating Souths

So it should be an interesting weekend.

So what would be everyone else's worst case scenario over the next few weeks?

Eels Dude

Coach
Both Bulldogs v Manly and Bulldogs v Melbourne would be horrible outcomes for me so go Souths.

Knightmare

Coach
Manly v Melbourne. Thankfully that won't be the case. I have no real emotion towards Canterbury and they deserve to be Premiers most on account of winning the Minor Premiership, and while it'd be nice to see Souths get over their underachievers tag and win the big one, the thought of these forums for the next 6 months afterwards is a bit of a worry, with the likes of BM and nemiwinks thinking that their carrying on like prize wankers is suddenly justified because their team won. There's been enough of that already on the Origin forums the past 7 years!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
There is no good case scenario left to even consider IMHO..

Pugzley

Bullcheats and Storm scum.

I support Manly going back to back to spite NQ and Souths for the history. I suppose one needs to be alive when telling the grandkids the last time Souths won a premiership.

Billythekid

First Grade
I support the storm and a GF involving them will rate much better than the equivalent with manly so that one is obvious. Other side, both bring the same ratings but i much prefer the dogs.

So worst for me is Manly souths.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
As long as the Purple scum aren't involved I'm happy.

Bulldogs: They play an attractive and unusual style of football.
Souths: Their story is quite a good one if they make it.
Manly: Not a huge fan but they could become the first to repeat since Brisbane in 92/93.

Fire

First Grade
Dragons losing a Grand Final on the buzzer because of a penalty try. Oh, wait...:lol:

Trentosaurus

Juniors
Manly being there. It's not fair to most of their fanbase but the f**kwit supporter seated in front of me last year made the game unbearable. The couple seated beside him actually got up and left. I don't want any chance of that happening again.