What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Worst Case GF Scenario

firechild

First Grade
Worst case was always Dogs v Storm. 2008 was such a great year because one merkin team got embarrased by Manly in the GF and the other won the spoon.
Parra and Brisbane are the other utterly unlikable clubs but I even managed to (grudgingly) support them in 2009 and 2006 respectively.

GongPanther

Referee
Melbourne making the grand final ! Aslong as they loose this weekend I'll be happy .

+1.

How this lot are in a position to be playing for a spot in the GF is beyond me.

If it turns out to be a Mel V Dogs GF,thank God Roy & H.G. will be doing their best to soil the reputations of both clubs.

I hope its South Sydney (the pride of the league) V Manly (The Germans):lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Storm v Souths would be the worst. Dull, lack of interest, two teams I couldn't care less about.

I'd rather see Manly there if we don't make it, of the other three I'd probably prefer them to win.

Packy

Bench
Souths V Manly.

I'd probably end up going for Souths but FMD I'd hate myself for it.

GongPanther

Referee
We are due for a real classic grand final.

Getting caught in the hype and the moment is what does it for me....I just hope,for the fans sake who are involved...it doesn't turn out like last weeks refereeing howlers.

May the best side win.

bartman

Immortal
Only one cheerable by neutrals team left out of four now... go the bunnies! :sarcasm:

IanG

Coach
The worst GF scenareio would be if your GF doesn't let you watch it. (Not that I have that problem)

God-King Dean

Immortal
If South Sydney win tonight, it will be a Souths v Storm GF - my two hated teams. I woke up early this morning in a cold sweat, shaking.

Which years GF has been the worse for you? Where you disliked/hated both teams.

Can't say I've really had one, & hopefully that doesn't change tonight.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Your rubbish, scumbag club vs the other rubbish scumbag club in 2010. First GF I haven't watched in my living memory.

Geohood

Bench
I don't know who I want to lose more tonight haha so either way I'm going for Storm. Souffs will be a bit worse than the Dogs, for a Roosters supporter obviously.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I live in South Sydney (very close to the Eastern Suburbs, like, just across the road). Just went for a drive around Redfern.

Deadshits everywhere. Place had a real deadshit buzz happening. Moreso than usual.

Come on Canterbury!

RABK

Referee
Broncos vs Storm in 2006.

Ironically one of only 3 GF's i've attended in the last 10 years.

Geohood

Bench
I live in South Sydney (very close to the Eastern Suburbs, like, just across the road). Just went for a drive around Redfern.

Deadshits everywhere. Place had a real deadshit buzz happening. Moreso than usual.

Come on Canterbury!

:lol:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Your rubbish, scumbag club vs the other rubbish scumbag club in 2010. First GF I haven't watched in my living memory.

I have the DVD. I'll send you a copy.

You do have a DVD player, don't you? They've been around since about 98. You could have lay-byed one when they came out and just about had it paid off by now.

Latest posts