What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Worst Case GF Scenario

Bumble

First Grade
I have the DVD. I'll send you a copy.

You do have a DVD player, don't you? They've been around since about 98. You could have lay-byed one when they came out and just about had it paid off by now.

I'm still on betamax. It's the only way I can re-live our grand final wins. :cool:

Nope, the drought even precedes that. Ffs.

the dude

Juniors
There haven't actually been many grand finals I've enjoyed.

I'm not a fan of Melbourne, Brisbane, Manly, Dragons, Roosters or Warriors so that pretty much has the last decade covered.

This year's will be good regardless of who wins tonight, but obviously a Storm vs Souths GF would be amazing

Noa

First Grade
Cameron, Craig & Billy grinning like Cheshire cats as they hold up the trophy.

I'm sure its something we all want to see.

Meth

Staff member
If the Warriors aren't playing, I just don't want one of the usual suspects to win. So, at the moment, my least favorite Grand Final would be Melbourne v Manly, and I'll be cheering for whoever wins tonight next week.

Weaponhead

Coach
I live in South Sydney (very close to the Eastern Suburbs, like, just across the road). Just went for a drive around Redfern.

Deadshits everywhere. Place had a real deadshit buzz happening. Moreso than usual.

Come on Canterbury!

Fortunately, Bankstown is full of fine upstanding citizens.

firechild

First Grade
So, how does this AFL game work? Looks like I'll be watching a Saturday GF instead of a Sunday one this year.

*Paul*

Juniors
2nd worst outcome of the top 8 (after Cantberbury v Brisbane). I can see myself not really bothering.

Apey

Staff member
I actually like our sport so this is going to be an awesome Grand Final.

bartman

Immortal
At least if the Storm win the lads can finally get that correction made to their now discredited 2009 Premiers tattoos....

Chook Norris

First Grade
I actually like our sport so this is going to be an awesome Grand Final.

^ This. The Dogs actually play an interesting brand of footy.
I'm just thankful it's not the Dragons under Bennett v the Storm which would induce tears of absolute grinding boredom, or another Manly v Storm snorefest

Lambretta

First Grade
My own personal worst nightmare Grand Final would be St George v Brisbane, but even this I would watch. Why? Because my love for Rugby League far outweighs any petty dislikes I have fostered for other teams.

Rugby League is the greatest sport on the planet and not watching the Grand Final, regardless of the combatants, is a f**king insult to all the great people involved in the code at every level.

Latest posts