What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Worst Moments In Wrestling

RABK

Referee
Owen's death.

The last few year of Bret hart's and Austin's careers, very dissapointing IMO.

WCW and WWF never been merged to make the ultimate stable showdown and create some of the most anticipated and 'dream' matches actually happen.

Pretty much everything after WMX7 absolutely sucks ass, WWF needed WCW as competition....it forced good storylines and wrestlers to be produced.

Now they get away with atrocious storylines and some of the worst main event wrestlers to ever grace the earth.

So i guess the slow demise of WCW was one of every wrestling fans worst moments.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Although i must admit that i laughed my ass off when Vince pulled it out of JR's ass a while back

Now that you mention it - any post first run Stone Cold feud storyline that's involved Vince McMahon.

Any segment involving Vince McMahon as an object of lust.

The Kiss My Ass club.

Vince and Shane vs. HBK & God

Mae Young's hand. Katie Vick. Kane having a personality.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The 'invasion' angle being stuffed up......

It's a bit of a pet project of mine to do a diary re-doing that Invasion, either when it occured, or in modern day with the old school WCWers being joined by those who have become stars since. I think the former would work far better.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i agree with jimboooooob, the invasion angle they royally f**ked up the arse
that was a pivitol moment in the industry, a moment where they could have really captured the audience with a killer angle, but they butched it and imo, thats when the WWE jump shark

Moffo

Referee
Impellitteri said:
The 'invasion' angle being stuffed up......

it was never going to work, there was no element of reality to it. everyone knew they were wwf employees