What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Wrestlemania 27 card

Sparky 74

Juniors
Here as follows is my WM27 card (Not in Order)

CM Punk vs John Cena (WWE Title)

Edge vs Christian (World Title)

Orton vs Jericho vs Ziggler vs Rhodes vs Rey vs Del Rio (MITB)

Daniel Bryan vs Ted DiBiase Jnr (US title - falls count Anywhere)

Kofi vs Gabriel vs Tyson Kidd vs Bourne (Fatal 4 Way) IC Title

Miz N Morrison vs Santino & Kozlov vs Hawkins & Baretta vs Barrett & McIntyre (Tag Team Titles)

Diva Battle Royal - (Womens Title)

Undertaker & Kane (B.O.D) vs HHH & Kevin Nash (Clique) - (Nash to be signed by WWE & returns with HHH)

Big Show vs Sheamus vs Zek vs Samoa Joe (signs with the WWE) - #1 contenters match to either the WWE or World title

Last edited:

Moffo

Referee
kevin nash should've retired 15yrs ago...complete nuffy in the ring these days

Agent Mulder

Bench
Samoa Joe resigned with TNA last month, Vince didn't even want him, You left Awesome Kong off your card, Nash is overated,Useless,Doesn't sell and is fat and old.

Goldberg & Sting will sign with WWE, Sting having a last match and i reckon Vince will sign Goldberg to wrestle full time, Either one could fight Undertaker at WM 27

Brock Lesnar could also sign with WWE.

Also The Miz will be WWE Champ heading into WM 27.

azzah72

Bench
You wont see any of these signings, especially nash sting joe and goldberg. Absolutly not happening.

As for the Card: (way too early to tell but on current feuds i'd like to see)

Wwe title: Miz vs Morrison vs Orton (Morrison win the rumble, Miz sneaks through RR and EC screwing Orton both times)

World Title: Edge vs Del Rio (I think there going to push this guy to the moon)

Cena vs Cm Punk

Taker vs Kane

MITB: Barrett vs Big show vs Ziggler vs Rey vs R-Truth vs Ted Di Biase vs Rhodes vs McIntire

Bryan vs Kingston (IC vs US title)

Tags: Koslov/Mirella vs Nexus vs Usos

Sheamus vs HHH (No hold Barred)

Some Chicks match with kong

Thats what i see it looking something like but thats assuming lot of things.

I'd actually like to see the CM punk Feud with Nexus and Cena somehow creat a Taker vs Cena match and WM with taker blaming Cena for getting buried somehow. Or it could be Barrett vs Taker.

I want to see Morrison and Miz have a grudge match no matter what wether it be for the title or not, thos two are my favourite atm. If Morrison doesn't win the RR or get a match with miz then he better be in the freaking MITB match and win.

I have no idea what they are going to do on smackdown, all over the shop.

WWE Title: John Cena vs CM Punk (with Otunga)

WHC: Edge vs Randy Orton (orton wins the rumble and challenges Edge)

Sheamus vs HHH (Street fight)

Miz vs Morrison

IC Title: Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes

Rey vs Del Rio

US Title: Bryan vs Kidd

Undertaker vs Kane

MITB: Ziggler vs Truth vs Barrett vs Big Show vs McIntyre vs Swagger vs Gabriel vs Slater

Tag Titles (4 way): Sanzlov vs Usos vs Nexus (Husky/McGillicutty) vs Tatsu/Henry

Divas title: Natalya vs Beth vs Kong vs Michelle

CMUX

The following is a bit of a mix of what I would like to see and what I think the WWE will actually do.

WHC: Edge v Christian (Rumble winner) – Edge to retain

WWE title: Miz v Orton v Morrisson

MITB: Mysterio v Del Rio v Ziggler v Gabriel v Dibiase v Mcintyre

US: Daniel Bryan v Tyson Kidd

IC: Kofi Kingston v Cody Rhodes

Tag titles: Kozlov/Mirella v Usos v Mcgilicutty/Husky

Last man standing: Cena v Punk

Street fight: HHH v Sheamus

Undertaker v Kane (I hope and pray that this match doesn’t happen but looks extremely likely at the moment.

Womens: Awesome kong v ????

Joe was a jobber in the WWE in 2003, but that was on a per match basis. Low Ki did heaps of jobs for WWE talent, Daniel Bryan had a match with John Cena on Velocity at the beginning of his career. Hell, Christopher Daniels had a number of matches with the WWE in the late 90's when they founded the Light Heavyweight Title for TAKA Michinoku (who now in Japan uses an awesome remix of his WWE theme - complete with swearing!).

Agent Mulder

Bench
Where did you read that?

Goldberg has explicetly said he wouldn't work in WWE again, Never say Never but he has said he wont wrestle again.

I did read it on a website that Vince and Goldberg have been talking for a while now because Vince wants big names at 'Mania as he is worried about the event not drawing as big as it should.

Vince was in talks with Batista but talks broke down so Vince is chasing Goldberg, Goldberg did say he would go a 1 off thing but Vince wants Goldberg full time one year with a 2nd year option.

I also did hear Goldberg said on his twitter that Hogan and TNA missed the boat with him.

The talk about Goldberg signing with WWE a while ago turned out to be about him signing a WWE Legends deal, which is more about merchandise and rights to the Goldberg name rather than trying to get him into the ring for WM27.

whatwhat

Juniors
New Nexus (Punk, Otunga, Husky, Hennig, Ryan) vs The Corre (Barrett, Gabriel, Slater, Jackson, Tarver) vs Team WWE (Cena, Orton, Big Show, Mysterio and the one night return of Goldberg) in a War games match

The Miz vs John Morrison - WWE Title

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio - World Title

Undertaker vs Triple H - Shawn Michaels Special Referee

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus - IC Title

Kofi Kingston vs Tyler Black - US Title

Santio/Kozlov vs Dibiase/Clay - Tag titles

Christian vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Evan Bourne vs Kane vs Drew McIntyre vs Tyson Kidd vs Mark Henry vs Cody Rhodes vs Yoshi Tatsu - Money in the Bank match

McCool, Layla and Awesome Kong vs Nataylia, Beth and Gail Kim

CM Punk vs Wade Barrett - Lumberjack Match for control of the Nexus/Core (members of Nexus/Core to be lumberjacks)

Daniel Bryan vs Tyson Kidd vs John Morrison - US Title

Kofi Kingston vs Jack Swagger - IC Title

Santino Marella + Vladimir Kozlov vs Rey Mysterio + Big Show - WWE Tag Team Titles

Dolph Ziggler vs Drew McIntyre

Natalya vs Michelle McCool - Diva's Title

Alberto Del Rio vs Edge - World Heavyweight Title

John Cena vs The Miz vs Randy Orton - WWE Title

I don't think there will be a MITB match this year since it now has it's own PPV.