What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're Welcome

Agent Mulder

Bench
With the Mighty Eels winning last night, Putting the Dogs in 1st place all alone, And Well done guys you have been the form team of the comp.

Benny Barba is playing like Hayne in 2009, A Marvel to watch.

Good luck in September, Im very sure you lot will have a deep playoff run and must be favorites now to win the comp.

With Tony Williams next year you guys will have a very scary forward pack.

Hopefully in 2014 when we get William Hopoate and build our forward pack a bit we can have some more of those classic Eels and Dogs games that both clubs are known for.

Thanks....

Would rather Melbourne keep first spot, we have well and truly destroyed the radar.

Yup hoping Parra come good in the near future so we can both go back to sheer dominance. ;)

Doga

Juniors
Cheers mate.

Peaks and troughs champ. You guys will be back. Looking forward to the clashes when you do!!

love my saints

Juniors
U suck!!!! The team I hate the most coming first... Shoot me now!!!
Am I cut? F$ck yeh
Am I pissed off that ur team raped my team twice this year? F$ck yes
Do I hope ur entire team gets injured? F$ck yes
Do I hope ur team gets done for salary cap rort and stripped of all points and ends up with the wooden spoon? Hellllllll yes!!!
And the worst part, I really think ur team will take it out this year!!! Hahaha as much as I hate the dogs, I gotta say well done, recruited well, kicking ass, and setting the benchmark for all other teams...
Good luck guys..... We had the joy in 2010, now 2012 is ur turn....
P.s.... That barba is a f#cking freak... They compare him to Hayne? WTF, Hayne isn't worthy of tying barbas shoe laces!!!!

penny4them2010

Juniors
With the Mighty Eels winning last night, Putting the Dogs in 1st place all alone, And Well done guys you have been the form team of the comp.

Benny Barba is playing like Hayne in 2009, A Marvel to watch.

Good luck in September, Im very sure you lot will have a deep playoff run and must be favorites now to win the comp.

With Tony Williams next year you guys will have a very scary forward pack.

Hopefully in 2014 when we get William Hopoate and build our forward pack a bit we can have some more of those classic Eels and Dogs games that both clubs are known for.

how did hayne go 2009 gf?

Well done to you guys, it's great to see a scandal free Bulldogs team that is well srtuctured and disciplined. Hasler has been a great buy.

You will be hard to beat, I really think it is a three horse race dogs, manly and souths. Don't write Souths off, Inglis gives them a whole new dimmension, like you guys with Barbra. I hope for your sake he doesn't get busted before the semis.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Storm will be there abuots IG. No doubt about it, not gonna write them off yet.