What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yow Yeh

ponies 4ever

Juniors
What an absolute breath of fresh air, absolutely love watching this kid rise to now and can only imagine how good this guy could become !!!!!!!!!!:D

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
What an absolute breath of fresh air, absolutely love watching this kid rise to now and can only imagine how good this guy could become !!!!!!!!!!:D

Yeah, he plays with a lot of passion and desperation and clearly has loads of talent. Lets hope he can realise his potential! Could become a real crowd favourite too!

Broncos fan!

Juniors
I have never seen someone get KO'd so much in the amount of games Yow Yeh has played. He is a tough bugger.

renouf

Juniors
He needs to work on his defence.. the dragons scored 1 try because he came in to early, I bet the Storm will try the same thing

Country Bronco

Juniors
He needs to work on his defence.. the dragons scored 1 try because he came in to early, I bet the Storm will try the same thing

??? But his tackle on nightingale in the 74th minute was a absolute matchwinner. It's hardly a weak point in his game or the broncos or do you want me to bring up the last 7 weeks where he has made at least one big defensive play per game. Storm can attack all they like down his side but i bet you anything they'll go through the middle and where wallace usually defends first and more often.

Latest posts