What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zab Judah

Mong

Post Whore
Yeah Spinks got him, havent seen the fight as i dont beleive it was shown over here was it?? Its a pity casue Judah showed a lot of talent earlier but ti dont think he ever fully recovered after doing the funky chicken dance against King Kostya

Foz

Bench
I found out both fighters went down.Judah in the 11th and Spinks in the 12th.
Spinks got off to an early lead beating Judah to the jab. Most of the early rounds went to Spinks until the 7th which was a big Judah round.
Judah wasnt hurt when he went down but it did hurt him on the scorecard.
He then went wild and actually got Spinks with one in the 12th but he only had to stay up to win.
116-111,114-112,114-112.
Got this from one of the boxing sites.

Blade

Juniors
The 116-111 scorecard is a joke!

It was a lot closer than that. Hell, 114-112 scorecards were borderline IMHO. I'm no Judah fan, infact, the guy makes me want to puke, but I'll give due credit where it's warranted; in that he fought well in this fight and it could have gone either way on the night.

I wouldn't have flinched a tad had Judah won this through either, a split, or a unanimous decision.

Spinks was impressive, but, for a change, Judah fought smart. The smarter fighter actually. A draw, in this instance, just may have been a more honorable and fair outcome. Maybe. . .

My thoughts.

8)

Blade

Juniors
El Duque said:
It wasn't shown here. I'm glad Judah lost though :D

Okay . . . . that'd explain it ElDuque . . . . cheers.

Just quickly though. . . . you guys missed a classic. You may have seen it on Sports Tonight or similar though. . .

As Spinks was being led out by his entourage, he was doing a rendition of Judah and his infamous rap-dancing scene after Kostya Tszyu KO'd him and he was trying to stand. He did this for several seconds on the way to the ring.

Roy Jones Jnr. (who was guest commentating) was in absolute stiches!

It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I couldn't stop laughing for several jaw-wrenching minutes. Classical!

:lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Blade, you suck :lol: :evil:

You buying the fights tomorrow??

Mayorga has come in heavy and his fight is off the card according to Fightnews.

Blade

Juniors
El Duque said:
Blade, you suck :lol: :evil:

You buying the fights tomorrow??

Mayorga has come in heavy and his fight is off the card according to Fightnews.

Actually mate, I don't have to buy (order) fights anymore. I've got one of those Golden Chips installed into our cable box which allows us to get anything and everything for....zilch! ;-)

But I did miss the fight ealier this evening - I believe it was around 12.00PM Sydney time - because I took the young lady out for a birthday dinner and got home about an hour ago.

I'll get to watch the reply they do in the coupole of days following.

Did you see it? I hear that, although Mayorga beat Mitchell, Mitchell was very impressive in defeat. . . . correct?

El Diablo

Post Whore
No idea as it wasn't shown here. From reading reports Ruiz-Oquendo was a snoozer. Could of been even worse than Ruiz-Rahman :shock:

Latest posts