What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zabeel

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The missus was lucky enough to meet Zabeel, her parents know Sir Patrick Hogan and Cambridge Stud is a few streets away from her old house. There was whispers that I mightve got the chance last time I was over in NZ but it never eventuated :-(

Your missus has good taste,Zabeel one of the greats

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Zabeel had one back in the day in New Zealand called Zonda,was a gun horse,injuries ruined that poor bugger,Zabeel had a few that we never got to see the best off(Reset,Mouawad,Zonda)

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I was at Randwick that day..

He made Champagne & Juggler look like Gulargambone maidens..

The Sir Tristram line as strong as ever..

I bet Lonhro's wet track stats are higher..

Lonhro has the most winners of all sires with 78 currently,3 ahead of Exceed and Excel

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Monsun is leading the general sires list and it has only had 1 winner with Fiorente lol,gotta love that Melb Cup prizemoney(Fastnet Rock,Snitzel and Exceed and Excel are closing fast on him)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Didn't have the biggest wrap on tie the Knot, trained by a genius though. Altantic Jewels mum could have been anything won her first two starts by big margins and was injured in the 3rd.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I had a good win on Vengeance of Rain in the Dubai Sheema Classic,tremendous horse
He won a listed race at 2 and then flew home for 4th in the sires at Flemington. Thought to myself thats the derby horse but i wondered what happened to him until i heard he did win the derby just in Honkers. they sold him for only 800k and he won over 15m US :eek:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
He won a listed race at 2 and then flew home for 4th in the sires at Flemington. Thought to myself thats the derby horse but i wondered what happened to him until i heard he did win the derby just in Honkers. they sold him for only 800k and he won over 15m US :eek:

:shock:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
There was an Aussie filly about 10 years ago that won the Hong Kong Derby for David Hayes called Elegant Fashion

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Tie the Knot was so underrated,mostly because it was a spaz in Melb(Apart from Underwood stakes victory and Cox Plate 2nd)

Sunline..

Plus Tycoon Lil..

Didn't have the biggest wrap on tie the Knot, trained by a genius though. Altantic Jewels mum could have been anything won her first two starts by big margins and was injured in the 3rd.

Tie The Knot was just so consistent..

4 Chipping Nortons..